Next weekend, we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor and a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech braniac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house has a fair amount of furniture (some good antiques), has four bedrooms, an upstairs office, upstairs man cave, dining room, kitchen, den, breakfast room, a garage FULL of whatzits and doohickeys. Please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds. We emptied the attic and a couple of their storage units, so the house is completely full of everything you need and a few things you don't want.
The relatives have opened their house to us and to you, as our guests. The children have full houses and didn't take much with them and I think they left the best for us to play with.
The house will also be for sale, but not currently on the market, so come take a look before it's available to the general public.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- Fantastic doll house collection, dolls, clothes, furniture, etc.
- Several framed needlepoints
- Collection of vintage radios
- Kitchen goodies - utensils, professional grade pots & pans, Pyrex, Corning Ware
- Revere Ware
- 3 very complete sets of china
- Jasper lighted china cabinet
- Several sets (tons!) of glassware, Waterford
- American Brilliant Cut Glass collection - several bowls, nappys and relish dishes, baskets
- Queen Size Mahogany canopy bed & matching highboy, desk, desk chair, mirrors, occasional tables
- Two couches (one sleeper sofa), sectional sofa, love seat, pair of oversized Henredon armchairs, vintage & antique occasional chairs
- Lots of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Rugs - several to choose from - hand made Persian rugs, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Cast iron toys
- Costume & Vintage jewelry
- Women's clothes (size 6), shoes, handbags
- Two Refrigerator/Freezers, Washer/Dryer
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- Scary clowns making balloon animals out of condoms
- Octogenarian nudists sunning themselves by the pool
- Homeless one-armed men applauding the kindness of strangers
- A petting zoo for children, featuring roosters playing "The Stairway to Heaven" with their beaks
- A new Republican front runner presidential candidate
- An on-site accountant to help with tax delinquency
- A smiling barista, ready to take your complicated morning coffee order
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Benny @ (678) 637-3196. If he's busy, try Nelyo @ (404) 281- 8389.