OK, OK, I know, you can't believe that we have another GREAT estate sale shaping up OTP. This event in located in the heart of Norcross/Peachtree Corners and is bound to be another wonderful success for you and us. The owner has been devastated by his wife's diagnosis of brain cancer and is moving closer to the care facility to care for her. Their home contains the funneling of his & hers relatives' treasures, plus their own collections over the years.
Feel free to check back often, better pics will be available as the sale morphs and unfolds.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- 50+ Vintage lobby cards and posters, from the 30's - 50's
- Kitchen goodies - 3 very complete sets of china (Swedish Bing & Grondahl "Tema", Japanese Kikusui China, Custom ordered MCM Sascha Brastoff) sets of glassware, Baccarat crystal stemware, Pitcher & Decanter, utensils, Professional Grade Calphalon pots & pans
- Thomasville Queen Size Mahogany sleigh bed & pair of matching nightstands
- Wonderful heart pine extra long twin bed, antique heart pine drop-leaf dining table, rocker
- 3 complete sets of sterling silver: service for 12 - Onslow by Tuttle, service for 12 - Joan of Arc, by International Sterling Co. and service for 20 - Chantilly by Gorham
- Wicker furniture
- Collection of vintage cast iron goodies
- Spanish hand carved mahogany dining table, 8 matching leather/mahogany chairs
- 1920's hand carved mahogany/leather inlaid desk, w/ball & claw feet
- Matching Italsofa couch, loveseat and armchair, w/ottoman, upholstered wingback chair, several vintage & antique occasional chairs, pair of vintage French Bergere chairs
- Lot's of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Rugs - hand made Persian rugs, area rugs and runners
- Vintage Deanna Durbin doll
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Frabel glass sculptures
- Vintage children's books, Nancy Drew Books, Superman comics
- Vintage French Motobecane Men's Bike
- Vintage women's suits/assorted apparel (sizes 12-16), some shoes
- Men's apparel, T-shirts, suit coats, pants, shoes (size 11 - 12), ties,
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- The secret chemical compound that make lightning bug butts illuminate
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupes, Hot Wheels cars, baby clothes, crappy junk
- Why kittens think of nothing but murder all day
- Books explaining how to meet interesting people by randomly kicking open bathroom stalls
- The revelation of how to instantly recognize African-Americans by using "Blackdar"
- How red meat takes years off of a cow's life
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales.
If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee, call Nelyo @ 404-281-8389.