ESTATE SALE IN FISHERS, 106th + Geist Rd: Furniture, Decor + More
A complete list and lots of photos will be added closer to the sale date.
Scroll down to see photos (when they are uploaded)!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/17/2018 (19-39-5:22:27 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (163-54).
A note about our BRAND NEW SIGN-IN CARDS. (only applies to those that like to arrive early and be first in the house!)
We're standardizing our check-in system so you know what to expect and when. From now on, instead of reading names off a list, we will be handing out numbered cards. Some things to know about our new system:
- We will begin distributing cards 2 hours before the sale opens on day one and 1 hour before the sale opens on day two and three. This is only for folks that want to be in the door first at opening. If you come later on, you'll most likely just be able to go right in the house.
- Show up at that time to reserve the best spot in line.
- We will open the doors and allow people in at the usual opening time of 10am.
- Numbers on cards will be called in order in increments we deem appropriate for the capacity of the house.
- When your number is called, bring your card and we'll let you in.
- If you forget or lose your card, you will have to lose your spot in line.
- Get a card for each member of your party.
a sale from AETHER ESTATE SALES CO.
- Please confine parking to one side of the road. This will prevent accidents and will allow others in the neighborhood to pass through.
- DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBOR'S DRIVEWAYS. We cannot stress this enough and would hate to see you get towed!
- The line will form at the front door. You will enter through the front door, and exit through the garage.
- This estate sale has the AETHER STANDARD, where every item is tagged with it's own unique barcode identifier.
- There is limited space to make piles. Scope out a holding spot near the checkout, if you can find one, to hold your purchases.
- Come join us! Have some fun and we absolutely cannot wait to see what YOU uncover and collect to take home with you!!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT AT YOUR SALES?
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at all estate sales. There are no surcharges or swipe fees. Sorry, no checks. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- WHAT ARE THE RULES AND TERMS OF YOUR SALES?
• All sales are final
• Enter the home at your own risk
• Aether is not responsible for accidents
• Be kind and courteous to other shoppers
• If you bring children, please keep an eye on them
• Have fun!
- DO YOU ALLOW PREVIEWS OR PRE-SALES?
We do not offer previews or pre-sales. By leveling the playing field, we have built a large following of shoppers who know that they will always have an equal chance to purchase the most sought after items in each sale.
- DO YOU HAVE MOVING SERVICE AVAILABLE?
We work with a local third party mover that can deliver single pieces you might purchase at the estate sale. If you don't need delivery, please bring help to move your purchases.
- WHAT DOES AETHER MEAN?
We took inspiration from the ancient word 'aether,' which is the material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. Strange, I know - but it's good to be a little eccentric. It's also the name of our founder's daughter.
- DO YOU ALLOW REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES?
Like most estate sales, all sales are final - so be sure you really love an item before you purchase it!
AMERICA'S PREMIER LEADER IN ESTATE SALES AND SERVICES.
INDIANAPOLIS • CHICAGO • NAPLES • ST. LOUIS
© Aether Estate Sales Co., 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this content’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.