March 23, 24, and 25 (Thurs-Sat), 8am-3pm in Iberville Terrace.
High-end and unusual sale, not to be missed! Numbers up at 7am. Outside sales begin 7:30.
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES: Fabulous fashions (ladies smaller sizes) including designer gowns and suits, furs, coats, jackets, leathers, dresses, etc. -- antique/vintage to modern. Tons of hats, purses, belts, and shoes. Hundreds of pieces of costume jewelry. Military uniforms, men’s lovely silk ties and casual clothes.
BEDS: Antique iron half-teaster (double), and young child’s iron settee-bed with mattress; 3/4-daybed with custom mattress; 2 double bed frames; 3 king headboards; 3 twin bed sets; 4 single beds; 3 bunk bed sets. White wicker baby’s cradle on wheeled base, complete with linens.
Vintage Conference Table, originally from historic St. Francisville Courthouse and later used in a school: lots of character and impressively sized at 17 feet!
- Antique Louisiana Plantation 18-drawer Specimen Chest, with lock
- Antique butcher block table
- Antique French Prie-dieu , good upholstery, brass plate identifying original owner
- Vintage 4-drawer dresser with shaped mirror
- White wicker one-drawer mirrored child’s dressing table
- Drop-front desk with hidden interior compartments
- Wash stand or storage chest with carved back splash
- 2 large cedar chests
- Vintage steamer trunk with original wood accessories
CHAIRS: Antique wood chairs, some hand-crafted, some with needlepoint upholstery. Vintage cypress porch rockers. Chrome and plastic chair. Set of sturdy captain’s chairs. Several unique sets of upholstered dining chairs. Child-sized play house chairs and benches.
Upholstered chairs include: 3 wing-back chairs; small slipper chair; pair barrel-back chairs; pair over-sized man-cave chairs with matching ottoman; occasional chairs. Also, a caned/upholstered settee.
TABLES: Rustic hand-painted India red 8-foot dining table with 6 matching chairs. Glass-top bentwood and woven cane-based table with 4 chairs. Queen Ann table with leaf. Pair 1-drawer side tables. Square, low coffee table, matching side table finished chalk blue. Pivot-top, hand painted small table. Fire-screen/card table with floral top.
DOLLS AND RELATED: Child dolls, quilted and mohair teddy bears, foreign costume dolls. 1950s-era metal 2-story dollhouse. Doll high-boy chest, Windsor chair, cradle, wicker stroller.
HOUSEWARES AND MISCELLANEOUS:
- Nishijon upright Japanese pinball game.
- Antique wood-cased 3-day chiming wall clock, with key.
- Ornate table-top art stand.
- Sewing machines: Elna Plana ECZZ (zig zag) cabinet model. Singer Merritt 4530 portable.
- Sewing notions, upholstery fabrics, and remnants
- Mirrors, large modern decorator styles, vintage vanity hand mirrors, and shabby-chic smaller ones.
- Lots of picture frames. Variety of styles and sizes. “Starter” boxed art set.
- Kitchen miscellany, bar wares. Leaded decanters. Picnic set.
- Draperies (including “Gone with the Wind” draperies). Some items decorator-matched to bedding
- Old quilts. Lots of bed sets and blankets, for all sizes of beds. Also, table linen
- Collections: small boxes, pitchers, piggy items, and baskets
RUGS: 15-ft oriental and smaller “area” oriental carpets; vintage smaller hooked rugs; Native American woven rugs; colorful synthetic rug for outdoor living area or pool side.
ART: Western art gallery prints; regional landscapes; religious statues and wall art; tinted botanical etchings; architectural subjects; floral still life; hunting scenes; nautical and maritime; primitives; fiber art.
LAMPS: Pair antique electric lusters in excellent condition. Vintage table lamps including a delightful chalk ware oriental lady; table and floor lamps ranging from delicate to massive and masculine, some pairs. Also, pair brass outdoor carriage wall-mount lamps; unique rustic star-cluster metal chandelier.
SILVER, CRYSTAL, FLATWARE: Large assortment of plated silver, glass, and china serving pieces. Also boxed tea-service sets, assortment of small dinner sets. Impressively large boxed gold-tone flatware service.
NOW FOR THE OUTSIDE STUFF:
- 3-Tier cast iron patio fountain
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE: Complete “living room” sets: Oversized 6-pc mesquite wood/leather-seat sofa, chairs, and table set from Mexico. Another 6-pc. massive set features bentwood bases painted turquoise, with hefty pillows and side tables. Other items: matching large woven rattan chair and table/ottoman; pair of smaller bentwood swivel chairs.
- Old copper and wooden primitive accent pieces.
- 1920s exam table.
- Large, 2-bench wire garden trellis.
- Benches. Planters. Wrought iron, pedestals, pots, figurines. Hammock. Firewood and display racks. Wood church partitions in assorted door and screen sized.
- Leather 3-panel screen.
- 1950s hutch over drawers.
- Old wooden tool box.
- Bicycle shipping case.
- Wicker tables.
- Genuine Masai (African tribe) spears in metal stand.
- Children’s play house kitchen painted metal appliances, plus play kitchen items.
- Bird cages.
- Gun and bow cases.
… and so much more. Too much to list!!