Abundant describes this sale well!
There is an abundance of many treasures!
****Please be patient with the Estate Sales Minnesota Team as this is a smaller home and every room is packed. For the safety of the staff AND all customers, we simply can not allow all customers into the sale at one time. This would create an unsafe and unpleasant shopping environment for everyone. There are many glass items which could get broken. This is not a good sale for children. There are many items to look at.
We will be honoring pre-numbers. You need to be present when we hand out our numbers at 8:30 a.m. to exchange the pre-numbers.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/16/2018 (52-81-9:54:23 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (83-54).
NO large bags or purses allowed into this sale; thank you. This is a SHOES ON Sale.
Just added: 1967 Ford Fairlane to be sold in as-is condition. Perfect for your summer car restoration project! Bring this beauty back to life!
Ford Fairlane Information
- Originally purchased as a “Sunday Car” to be driven to church and home on Sundays from 1967-1992
- Last driven in 1992 and has been stored in garage since (until we had to move it out of the garage to make room for the sale)
- Odometer shows 47,000 miles
- Clean title!
- Unfortunately, the interior has a musty garage smell
- Body and interior in amazing shape for its age!
Awesome and fun car restoration project for the spring and summer! Car to be sold through silent bid. Owner has the right to refuse bids.
Sale to include but not limited to:
- Retro/vintage glassware
- Retro drinking glasses
- Pyrex and Glassbake
- Salt and Pepper sets
- Pitchers and glass sets
- Large colored vases
- Colored glass candy dishes
- Hazel Atlas
- and more!
- Antique glassware
- Beautiful Fenton basket with original Fenton sticker
- Loads of beautiful green depression ware including cream/sugar sets, stacking fridge set, measure cups, plates, cups/saucers and more!
- Pink depression glass
- Tea cups and saucers
- Hand painted dishes
- Beautiful Weller Vase
- Red Wing
- Wall pockets
- Cast iron waffle maker
- Griswold muffin tin
- Washtub stand/wringer washer
- School desks
- and more!
- Antique typewriters
- Vintage radios
- Lamps; oil lamps, Gone With the Wind Lamp
- Vintage tube TV
- 1935 Sears catalog
- Edison phonograph cylinders
- Loads of vintage lamps
- Loads of vintage glassware
- Character cookie jars (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Winnie the Poo)
- Sports Memorabilia
- MCM dresser, desk and headboard by Stanley
- Curved glass curio cabinet
- Antique secretary
- and more
- Vintage toys
- Loads of vintage toys from the 1960’s; many never played with!
- Tonka Volkswagen in box (#156)
- Cap guns (Fanner 50, Kit Carson, Buck n' Bronco, Nichols Pony, Knickerbocker, Detective 250 and more!)
- Buddy L Fire Truck
- Strutco Scraper
- Old Fashioned Car with Jittery Driver by Rosko with box
- Ford Fairlane 500 Skyliner with box by Cragstan
- The Susie Muppet Doll from the Jim Baker Program
- Prehistoric Times Play Set by Magic Marxie
- Marx Bro Climbing Tractor Farm Set with box
- Sears Happy Time Service Station
- Vintage Electric Canadian table top hockey game
- Yandotte Toy Crane
- Train Set
- Red metal wagon- Holiday Flyer
- and more!
- Record albums; orchestra, classical and religious such as Jimmy Swaggart
- New items
- Kuerig coffee maker in box
- Many new kitchen items in the box.
- Costume Jewelry
So much more! This house packed!!!