Please save the date for a lovely pre-Thanksgiving sale at the Cedars of Chapel Hill on November 19 - 20.
Sale parking is BEHIND the building (400 Cedar Berry) on Pine Needle.
Our client has moved, and is leaving lots of pretty things for our shoppers to find for themselves or to give as gifts:
- TONS of seasonal and holiday decor! If you're a person who lives for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, this is the sale for you.
- nice collectables from Jim Shore, Goebel/Hummel, J. McCall, etc.
- nice furniture, including a beautiful large dining table, Ethan Allen Hitchcock chairs, lighted breakfront, Kindel bedroom furniture, and more
- some kitchen stuff (warming trays and dishes that would certainly come in handy at Thanksgiving)
- Bose cd/radio
- Lenox and Wedgwood china, Antique Limoges china, and more!
- Waterford and Orrefors crystal
- S. Kirk & Son sterling silver sandwich tray in the Repousse pattern, plus some Repousse serving pieces
- Lovely 1920s English sterling silver coffee set
- nice clothing (petite size), shoes (size 7) and accessories (Vera Bradley, Etienne Aigner, etc.)
- silk flower arrangements & wreaths
- a large number of pretty battery-operated candles
Of special note is the large assortment of fine and costume jewelry! Lots of great contemporary designer costume
- Joan Rivers: bee pins, brooches, etc.
- Nolan Miller, including some expensive pieces
- Kenneth Jay Lane
- JBK - a line inspired by Jackie Kennedy
- more - more - more! We are still sorting!
- assortment of 14k gold and gemstone bracelets, necklaces, rings, pins, etc.
Thanks as always to our clients and shoppers!