We welcome you to another ReNesting Resources Tag Sale! This sale is packed with lots of fine furniture & accessories, from traditional to mid-century to shabby chic to 'repurpose-able' pieces! We will be adding more photos throughout the next week so please keep checking back. It's been a pleasure to work with this family and we think you'll enjoy the sale!
(Gotta mention this again - please bear with me) >>> PARKING, PARKING, PARKING.....we LOVE it when parking directions are followed! It keeps the police, neighbors, and general traffic very happy. So here are the directions: The street is NARROW. Park ONLY on the opposite side of the street from the house - AND NOT BOTH SIDES. FRIDAY is trash pick-up day - please do not block driveways or park on neighbor's yards.
- Extrodinary early 1800s Chest of Drawers on Frame, walnut.
- Beautiful 1800s English Secretary, burl veneer, fall front desk with drawers below, 2 glass framed doors above desk with adjustable shelves, bun feet.
- Oak Mission Style 2 Door Cabinet, mahogany, adjustable shelves, very very nice.
- Drexel 1930 double pedestal Dining Table with 6 Chairs, mahogany.
- Sideboard, 1930s, mahogany.
- Large China/Display Cabinet.
- Hickory Chair Co. Secretary with double bonnet top, desk is fall front with drawers below, 2 door (glass framed) above with glass adjustable shelves, lighted interior. James River Collection.
- 6 Wing Chairs - all different.
- Chippendale Camel-back Sofa.
- China Cabinet, 1940s, mahogany, 2 glass framed doors with storage below behind doors. Lovely.
- Mid-Century Dining Table and China Cabinet.
- Century Furn. Coffee Table, Country Classics collection.
- Upholstered Club Style Chair with Ottoman.
- Pair Pembroke End Tables, mahogany with inlay, early 1900s?
- Square Dining Table, mahogany with contrasting banding around table edge, Queen Anne legs.
- Round Empire style Table.
- Victorian (Eastlake) Dresser with attached Mirror with glove boxes, painted floral decoration.
- Oak Chest of Drawers.
- Zenith 40s Cabinet with turntable and radio. Powers up!
- 10 Beds - REALLY! Oak Victorian w/ high headboard/footboard and dresser (chest w/ mirror); 2 old Iron Beds; 2 Twin Beds, mahogany; and more.
- Lots and lots of miscellaneous Side Chairs.
- White iron patio Table with 4 Chairs; white iron Coffee Table with 2 small square Tables.
- 2 Drop-Leaf Dining Tables. 1 is Ethan Allen, the other is a nice pine.
- and more.....
- China, Johnson Brothers.
- China, white Phaltzgraf.
- Sterling Silver pieces and lots of Silverplate.
- Tea Cup collection.
- Hummel figurines.
- Books - current and old collectibles.
- Brass Fireplace tools - 2 Fenders, Firescreen, Brass folding Fan, several sets of Andirons.
- 2 Pair Staffordshire style porcelain dogs.
- Old pressed glass pieces.
- Collection of old Whiskey bottles.
- Green Glassware - multiple sets.
- Huge set of Pressed Glass Glasses, thumbprint pattern.
- Lots of framed original art and prints to include: local artists Tom Mate, Peggy Bissette, Cotton Ketchie, Sallie Middleton.
- Antique Toleware Coal Box.
- Antique Carved Oak Console Table, late 1800s.
- About 5-6 Oriental Rugs. Nice.
SPECIAL ITEMS OF INTEREST:
- Early 1900's Newel Post, painted white but pine underneath.
- Early 1900's Oval Stain-Glass Window. From the Henry Reichard house in Hickory, NC.
- Drawings of Lake Hickory Country Club (1 framed) and old Hickory High School.
- 2 framed black & white long photos of Blue Ridge Mountains from Mayview Park, Blowing Rock.
- Old Folding Beach Chairs.
- Old tall white Metal Cabinet, 2 tall doors.
- Set of 3 old Theater seats, folding, all in one piece.
- Antique baby carriage.