Thanks so much for a great first sale day.
DAY TWO DISCOUNTS:
REMAINING SHOP MACHINERY - WOODWORKING MACHINERY : 25% OFF
OTHER GARAGE CONTENTS: 50% OFF
UPSTAIRS CONTENTS: 50% OFF
BRING HELP TO MOVE LARGE ITEMS - we cannot help move
lineup at 11:50 according to list, and sale starts at 12:00 noon
we are open till 3:00 p.m.
Thanks so much!
Save the date for another great tag sale in Hillsborough August 26 and August 27 .... this time full of tools, hobby items, and interesting collectables.
Garage full of woodworking tools & machinery. Another room full of model boats, model planes, gun collector magazines, military collector's books, on and on.
A listing of some items in the sale:
- Wadkin English-made industrial wood lathe (three-phase), buyer will need to make special arrangements to move
- garage full of tools and equipment - see photos
- vintage Revell model airplane kits and model car kits
- Dumas Chris-Craft model boat kits
- Dumas "Dauntless" Commuter Boat kit
- Dynaflite Bird of Time sailplanes (we have two, new in box)
- big collection of Ertl Coin Banks, new in box (Army Flyers, Wings of Texaco)
- many other collectable toy cars and airplanes
- antique bottles (W. Riddle, Philad.; J. Wise, Allentown PA; Seitz Bros, Easton PA; S.S. Stafford's Inks; Millville Bottle Works, 1883; Geo W. Hoffmann, Allentown; C.B. Owen & Co. Bottlers, Cincinnati, and others)
- Woodtek belt sander
- big collection of American Rifleman magazines (from 1920s to late 1970s)
- Baldor buffer
- Baldor belt sander
- books books books
- Sherline miniature machine lathe, Sherline milling collumn
- hard-to-find automotive repair manuals...... early to mid-20th century
- drafting table, other good work tables
- Kennedy and Craftsman tool storage cabinets
- Dumas Boats1954 Chris-Craft 36' Commander Express Cruiser kit
- Dumas Boats 1940 Chris-Craft Barrel-Back Mahogany Runabout
- Franklin Mint "Gunga Din" plane, United States Navy plane
- Corgi U.S. Modern Warfare die-cast model airplanes
- MANY Danbury Mint cars, new in box (1925 Ford Runabout, 1933 Budweiser Delivery truck, 1937 Studebaker, 1931 Ford Model A Station Wagon, 1941 Dodge Pickup, 1962 Ford Thunderbird, 1953 Buick Estate Wagon, 1931 Chevrolet Roadster.....lots more!)
- much more! Take a look at the photos.
More info to come as we stage and price the week of the sale.
Helpful hints for folks who don't usually come to tag sales:
- come early if you have your heart set on something. The "good stuff" goes early.
- put your name on "the list" started by the first arrival, and stay in the area.
- when you park, don't block neighbor's driveways or mailboxes.
- the sale is ONLY IN THE GARAGE (tools and equipment) AND ROOM OVER THE GARAGE (books, collectables, airplanes). There is a lot of stuff to look through. The main house and backyard are occupied, and are 100% off limits.
- prices are firm on day one , discounted on day two
- All items are "as is", used, and may have flaws. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Examine your items carefully before you buy.
- we accept cash, checks, and credit cards with ID. We do not charge an additional fee if you pay by credit card. Cash is faster and helps the line move along.
- there's little to no cell service here, so if you need to look up stuff on your smart phone, do it ahead of time.
- there's little to no cell service here, so I cannot answer your phone calls/questions ahead of time.
- after everyone lines up on the morning of the sale, I will give a little speech outlining how this works and can answer any questions at that time
This is a really fun, interesting sale! Thanks as always to our clients and great shoppers!