Please save the date! Saturday, December 10 (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.) and Sunday, December 4 (12 p.m. - 3 p.m.).
We've put together another one of those very interesting Fearrington tag sales you've come to love!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/26/2017 (234-153-11:25:55 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
Our clients lived and worked in many countries overseas, and collected lots of nifty, beautiful and practical things. As always, the pictures tell the story.
- lots and lots of books
- MANY unusual and decorative items..
- a wonderful pair of REAL Middle Eastern carved shutters (Bahrain)
- carved trunk (Kuwait)
- woven trunk cover (Kuwait)
- nativity scenes
- Bedouin jewelry
- lots and lots of kitchen items, including copper pots, hanging pot rack, dishes, commercial-type waffle iron, a pantry full of entertainer's accessories, lots and lots of crystal and glass, you name it.
- some furniture, including a beautiful sideboard, marble-topped stand from Austria, sofas, beautiful desk, rocking chairs, etc. etc.
- garage full of woodworkers tools, bicycles, garden items..... even a couple of kitchen sinks!!!
- handsome patio captains chairs and patio table
- original African artwork (Chiwara sculpture, painting from Dem. Rep. of Congo, etc)
- linens and clothing
- and MUCH MORE
Thanks as always to our great shoppers and clients!