STEVE MINOR & HARLEY CAMPBELL ESTATE SALES: CHESHIRE CAT
1. All kids are welcome but please leave your dogs elsewhere.
2. Try not to break stuff but no one can make you pay for a broken item anyway so I don't even bother trying. I probably should have sat it somewhere else anyway.
3. We cannot assume responsibility for any damage to the item or vehicle if we help you load.
4. You know not to steal but lots of people don't seem to think that moving items from one box lot to another is theft. It is. I probably won't prosecute you but I will likely embarrass you in front of people.
5. I never sell anything before the start of the sale so no need to even ask. The only exception is outdoor items. If you are signed in and staying until the sale start time, you my pull the tags on outside items. Please put your name on the tag.
6. There will be no discounts at all on the first day of sales.
We will have another Cheshire Cat multiple consignor sale with completely fresh inventory. We have a storage locker full of properties from a local estate and my garage has a lot of stuff from a Chapel Hill estate that I picked up before the pandemic.
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .