COIN • JEWELRY • SILVER & STAMP ONLINE AUCTION
Acceptance of Terms: Buyers registering for and placing bids online agree to the following Terms of Sale.
BY PLACING A BID YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These show up to you as a buyer on your screen and you must click "YES I ACCEPT" before you can bid on any item in the auction.
Acceptance of Terms: Buyers registering for and placing bids online agree to the following Terms of Sale. Before you place your first bid, YOU MUST accept the Terms & Conditions to which you agree when you check the box to register, and place your first bid:
Auction info and terms:
** PLEASE NOTE: ALL 3rd Party Grading/Appraisals are NOT guaranteed. Any certificates that come with merchandise are provided from the seller and NOT Hessney Auction Company and not guaranteed by Hessney Auction Company. **
* Bidding Ends: Saturday, Sept. 23, starting at 12 noon
See individual items for exact closing times.
* Extended Bidding: This is a timed auction with a staggered closing. Starting at 12 noon, each item will close with 20 seconds between each lot. If a bid is placed within the last 3 minutes of the closing, the item will automatically extend for an additional 2 minutes.
Preview In Person: 3-5:00 pm Friday, August 11 at Hessney Auction Center
* You are able to view any items in person before placing a bid, you are also able to email or call with any specific questions on items before Friday, June 9. We can provide any other photos needed.
Pick up: Monday-Tuesday, after the auction 9:30 am - 5:00 pm at Hessney Auction Center, 2741 Rt. 14N, Geneva
SHIPPING/ PACKING :
You will be emailed and/or texted a link from Shipping Saint and Hessney Auction Co., you are asked to choose "Shipping" or "Pick up' If you select shipping, our staff will gather your items once moved to our shipping area you will receive another notification, when the items are packed you will get a text and email again with the cost and have to pay for your label as well as a tracking number. Once paid we will print it out and mail it. Please be patient. We have 100's of packages to send out each week and a small staff, however we try our best to keep all costs low. Each package will have a 5-10 handling fee. All Priority boxes are $5 flat fee handling. Any new boxes depending on size can cost up to $10.00
Costs to buyers for shipping is based on USPS or UPS and the above handling charge.
SHIPPING INSURANCE: Hessney Auction Company ships via USPS and UPS with Insurance on items $100 at the cost of the buyer through the outside company Easy Post. If your item(s) are lost/damaged, all claims MUST be made through Hessney Auction Company within 30 days of shipment. If a claim is made independently of Hessney Auction Company, all insurance is voided, and we cannot make an additional claim on your behalf. If a claim must be made, please email us and we will provide you with a detailed list of what must be included in order for us to submit it to our carrier/Insurance.
* Insurance DOES NOT COVER Coins.
Auctioneer’s Limitation of Liability for Transit Services: Buyer understands and agrees that Auctioneer’s liability for loss of or damage to the items, if any, ends when the items have been delivered to the Secure Location, and Auctioneer has received evidence of delivery. Any claim that property has sustained loss or damage during transit must be reported to Auctioneer within seventy-two (72) hours of the delivery date. Under no circumstances is Auctioneer liable for consequential orpunitive damages.
* SHIPMENTS must be sent to the billing address of the card holder.
* ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS*
Hessney Auction will tell you what we know about the merchandise. It is the buyer's responsibility to preview any items, or call with any further questions or to request additional photographs before placing a bid.**
*Hessney Auction Co. provides ample opportunity for buyers to thoroughly inspect goods to be sold. All purchases should be made on the buyer's own recognizance. All persons bidding in absentee who have not physically inspected the goods prior to the sale are also subject to these terms. All lots are sold "As is". There are no warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Hessney Auction Co. and consigners make no guarantee or warranty as to the authenticity of the merchandise, the correctness of the catalog, nor shall any description (oral or written) of condition, size, quality, rarity, importance or provenance be deemed a guarantee.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL- NO RETURNS - NO CHARGE BACKS
We note all obvious problems, but there are no thorough condition reports. **
*Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the number of items in the lot. This is shown on the catalog using the bid price x quantity. (EXAMPLE- "12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00.)
All sales are strictly in U.S. Dollars.
Mastercard, Visa, or Discover. - Wire transfers are available, Bank checks are accepted (must pay next business day after). There is a 13% buyer's premium on every purchase, regardless of payment
* ALL OUT OF STATE new bidders are subject to payment with secure funds for large dollar amount purchases on Jewelry, Coins and Stamps.
* Sales are only to the card holder/ registered buyer
* Shipments will only be sent to the cardholder's registered and verified address
* NO CHARGEBACKS
* Payment is due upon closing of the auction.
All sales are subject to a 13% Buyer's Premium; reference to the buyer's premium is made in auction terms & conditions. advertisements, flyers and catalogs. Buyer's premium will be a stated percentage and must be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
* Bidding Increments
* All jewelry items will start at $5.00 at the beginning of online bidding. Increments will follow different schedules depending on the auction. Hessney Auction Co. LTD reserves the right to lower the bid increment at any time if there are no bids on items when the auction is closing. Hessney Auction Co also reserves the right to change increments as an auction is closing if there is no active bidding, just like a live auction in the gallery.
* You agree to bidding terms with all terms and conditions when placing a bid.
* When placing a maximum bid on an item you are agreeing to pay at any amount up to your maximum bid.
COIN • JEWELRY
• SILVER & STAMP
• U.S. GOLD •
B.U. SILVER DOLLARS • TYPE COINS
• US & FOREIGN CURRENCY •
JEWELRY • DIAMONDS • GOLD
• STERLING SILVER • STAMPS •
• Ends Saturday, Sept. 23rd •
Starting at 12 Noon •
At Hessney Auction Center
2741 Rt. 14 N., Geneva , NY
(NYS Thruway Exit 42, 3 Miles South on Rt. 14)
Check Back for Catalog & Photos
SELLING OVER 1000 LOTS of QUALITY COINS, CURRENCY, TOKENS, JEWELRY, DIAMONDS, STAMPS, SPORTS CARDS, GOLD & SILVER FROM LOCAL ESTATES WITHOUT RESERVE, REGARDLESS of PRICE to the HIGHEST BIDDER!
LIVE PREVIEW: Friday Sept. 22nd • 3:00 to 5:00pm
TERMS: M/C, Visa, Debit or Discover. Acceptable ID Required. 13% Buyer's Premium.
• NO RESERVES •
Guns Wanted for Upcoming
SHOTGUNS, RIFLES, HANDGUNS
SCOPES, BARRELS, MOUNTS
VEHICLES, ATV's, TRACTORS,
GOLD & SILVER
Accepting consignments Wednesday & Friday
9:30 to 4:30pm & Saturday's 9am to 11am
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .