1. We NEVER DO SIGNUPS, LISTS, or NUMBERS. It's always first come, first in.
2. Please do not call about prices. The many regular shoppers that come to our sales know that we price things reasonably.
3. Please bring help to move large or heavy or bulky items. We do no heavy lifting. Be ready to give a tip to our staff, if you want furniture or other large items moved for you.
4. We are NOT responsible for any personal injuries or property damage that may occur at the sale site.
5. Do not bring large zippered or otherwise closed containers (i.e. Backpacks, large purses). We provide shopping baskets.
6. We accept all major credit cards and cash, of course. We do NOT take checks. Please note that there is a 3% convenience fee for cards.
7. The houses we work at are alarmed and/or are under 24/7 watch. Also, our sales may have security cameras and professional security staff present. Shoplifters will be prosecuted.
8. We aim to provide a fun and pleasant shopping experience for everyone. As such, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem foul. General grouchiness and crotchetiness are OK, but wickedness and vileness are NOT.