Saturday Last Day Discounts!
- 50% off all items priced $100 or less!
- 30% off all items priced over $100 and we welcome written offers on those pieces.
This vintage ranch home on the corner of Windemere Circle and Glen Oaks Drive is filled with furniture, collectibles, household goods, tools and garage stuff. Vintage items are from varied decades and include MCM dining and bedroom furniture.
- MCM dining room furniture by Founders--lighted Danish rosewood china/curio cabinet, expandable rolling server/bar and oval dining table--beautiful!
- Vintage glassware and china
- Vintage men's costume jewelry--cuff links, tie bars and tacks
- Traditional cherry dresser with mirror
- MCM blonde bedroom furniture--unknown maker--large slant-front dresser, chest and two night stands
- Vintage lamps, wall décor, mirrors
- Vintage walnut & simulated marble end tables and coffee table
- Vintage toys, train, games and puzzles
- Vintage Christmas decorations
- A few vintage clothing and accessory items
- Books--mostly Christian study and inspirational themes; cookbooks and other
- Vintage maple table with 2 leaves and 6 chairs (laminate top)
- Small vintage child's school desk and fiberglass chair by Brunswick
- Bookcases, tables and stands
- Wood cabinets with metal box cubbies, said to be from railroad offices
- Vintage Anderson-Hickey Co. metal desk and assorted metal file cabinets
- Antique trunks
- Small desks, tables, chairs and more--great upcycle projects
- Twin bed with vintage "Americana" bedspread and curtains
- Full size bed with French Provincial-style headboard and footboard
- Wingback chair, small vintage swivel chair
- Vintage "Junior Drag" pedal car; 3-wheel scooter
- Vintage LPs--only a few as shown in photo
- Lots of basement and garage stuff--hand tools, power tools, odds and ends galore!
- Small MCM blonde Lane cedar chest
- Adjustable drafting/drawing table
- 4' by 3' flat dolly
- 1990s working appliances--Estate by Whirlpool washer and dryer, Kenmore side by side refrigerator.
- Vintage sleds
- Ryobi RA-2500 10" radial arm saw
- Vintage Falcon gas operated fire detector/alarm horn (2)
- Much, much more!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 347.