Dec 9-10 Hybrid Estate Sale in Sevierville
Online Auction AND Tag Sale!
Friday Noon til 5 PM and Saturday 9-3 with 50% off at 1 PM
Open to the Public!
Address: will be released the day before; it’s only a mile from downtown Sevierville!
PARKING: Parking will be in a field off a gravel road; drive the right car;)
This is a good sale in a lovely spot! We are selling a mix of items from the family homestead where they have been collected and sorted over the past few years. The current owner has inherited estates from several people and added items from each into this sale so the mix is very ecclectic!
THE ONLINE AUCTION has a great assortment of Antique and Newer Furniture including a dynamite antique Hall Tree; 4 matched Tiger Oak pieces with carved lions; 3 beautiful mirrored and lighted curios; Plantation Desk; Tables, Chairs, Sofas and more! Plus we have a hundreds of US Silver Coins and an impressive lot of Gold and Silver Jewelry!
THE TAG SALE is also really cool: one highlight has to be the enormous bead collection worth many thousands of dollars. We are selling it by the box-full, and we have close to 100 boxes!! There are also HUNDREDS more pieces of costume, silver and gold jewelry in the tag sale, in addition to what’s in the auction. We don’t have many photos of it but it is definitely there!! On top of that, we have lots of nice glassware, art and smalls, more Furniture, games, CD’s DVD’s etc. All those items will be tagged…but we also have a BIG ‘root and haggle’ area with box lots of miscellany that also includes lots more crafting items, furniture, twin bed, kitchen items, +++! You can dig through items from that area and we will negotiate prices for those at checkout. Be sure to see BOTH the online auction and Tag sale galleries to get a feel for this sale….more items not shown!
ONE OTHER NOTE: The sale is staged in an old house that’s going to get worked on once we get it empty. It’s a bit rough inside and we have not had good access running water on site so it’s not as clean as you may be used to at our sales.
CLICK HERE FOR THE TAG SALE PHOTOS
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE AUCTION
ONLINE AUCTION LISTING (see lower for Tag Sale Listing)
- C1 Lot of 50 Roosevelt Dimes, many 1964 in XF-AU condition, but also other nice coins from 40's and 50's, and all .900 Silver.
- C2 Lot of 50 Roosevelt Dimes, many 1964 in XF-AU condition, but also other nice coins from 40's and 50's, and all .900 Silver
- C3 Lot of 100 Roosevelt Dimes, many 1964 in XF-AU condition, but also other nice coins from 40's and 50's, and all .900 Silver
- C4 Lot of 150 Roosevelt Dimes, many 1964 in XF-AU condition, but also other nice coins from 40's and 50's, and all .900 Silver. This lot weighs approx 372g.
- J1 Lot of About 35 Sparkly Earrings, in an organizer box! All are for pierced ears, with one exception and most have some flashy or shiny bits to them. Great variety or style and color!
- J2 Lot of about 33 Pairs of diverse costume jewelry Earrings, almost all for pierced ears. Inlcudes 3 especially pretty pairs of turquoise and a great variety of color and style!
- J3 Lot of SIX Sterling Silver Fashion Rings, all size 7. Includes one with lovely, large Cornelian, 3 faux diamond rings and others. Good variety; all in like new condition.
- J4 Lot of SIX Sterling Silver Fashion Rings, all size 8, in like new condition. Includes 5 with white, pearl or mother of pearl 'stones', and one with a black onyx adorned with shooting stars.
- J5 Lot of SIX Sterling Silver Fashion Rings, sizes 6, 6.5 and 7. Includes lovely variety and lots of blues.
- J6 Lot of SIX Sterling Silver Fashion rings, Sizes 6 to 7, all in excellent condition. Includes three nice faux diamond rings and 3 with pretty colors!
- J7 Lot of SIX pretty Sterling Silver Fashion Rings, all size 8, with great variety and color, and all in excellent condition.
- J8 Lot of SIX Lovely Fashion Rings, with FIVE of them Sterling Silver and one of them appears to be carved Amethyst. One is also also gold plated. Pretty lot!!
- J9 Lot of TWELVE PAIRS of Sterling Silver Earrings, all in excellent condition and with great variety. 6 of these pairs are gold over silver and those include a great pair of Lion heads; a large pair with pretty faceted stones and a beautiful granulated pair. The silver Silver pairs include nice hoops with dangly blue stones, and 3 pair that look to us like old school Balinese granulated silver that are hard to find now. Great mix! All Sterling!
- Gorgeous Antique Hardwood (Maple?) Dropleaf Table on Pedestal Base. 42" long, 32" wide with Leaves down, 72" with both Leaves up. It's Balanced on a Beautifully Turned Single Pedestal with 3 Splayed Feet. It's in Good Sturdy Condition, but has never been refinished, so the surface has some treatable scuffs and scratches. Great Size!
- Antique Platform Rocker with Carved Pediment. The Original Leather is in rough condition and is pulling off of the back, but still intact on the seat. There's no breaks or repairs and the Springs are still Good.
- Vintage Sylvania Console Stereo with a Sylvania 8-Track Player and a Garrard Model 6300 Turntable. Cabinet measures 55" wide, 19.5" deep, 27" tall and is in Very Good Clean Condition. The Stereo Powers On, the Radio Plays, the Turntable Turns and the 8-Track will hum but we couldn't get it to play. It has a Cassette Adaptor, in case you don't have your 8-Tracks anymore ;).
- Impressive Figural Lamp with 2 Knife-Wielding Cherubs in a Grape Arbor and a Tall Post with a Big Shade. 35" tall overall. The Cherubs are Cast in what looks like a White Porcelain, which is in need of a gentle cleaning. The delicate parts of the porcelain like the leaves and fingers and knife blades, seem to be all, or mostly, intact.
- Matching Broyhill Couch, Easy Chair and Ottoman with Nice Clean Plaid Upholstery in Blues, Pinks and Cream. The Sofa is 80" long and sits very comfortably.
- Deco Era Low-Profile, Wide Gold Sofa with Original Upholstery, in Good Condition. Almost 8' long. The Front Legs have been replaced with Rollers.
- Antique Tufted Armchair with Gold Upholstery to match the Sofa above, set on a Carved Wooden Base with Cabriolet Legs. We Recommend Cleaning the Upholstery to Brighten the Color back up.
- Vintage Mahogany Drop-Leaf Table with Square Tapered Legs and an Oval Stamped Brass Handle on the Single Drawer. It has a Pretty Top with a 2-Tone Veneer, However the finish shows a lot of wear. 27" long, 18" wide with Leaves down, 36" wide with Leaves up. It has Slightly Scalloped Edges when the Leaves are up.
- Antique Cherry Gate-Leg Drop-Leaf Table. 30" long and a mere 9" wide with the Leaves down, or 36" wide with the Leaves up. The Legs have Straight Grooves and Dots Carved on them, which gives it an Eastlake Styling. Overall, it's in Good Sturdy Condition, however, 1 Hinge on 1 Gate needs to be reattached, and there is some papery substance stuck to the top that needs to be gently cleaned off.
- Handsome Solid Wood Linen Chest by Kincaid In their Ducks Unlimited line. 28" wide, 17.5" deep, 56" tall. There are 5 Drawers in the Base and 2 Doors on Top. The Owner Noted that she paid $900.00 for it in 1999. The Finish is in Very Nice Condition with just a few minor scuffs from use.
- Empire Grandfather Clock in a Beautiful Maple (?) Case, and Complete with Keys, Weights, Pendulum and Chimes. The Clock is Presumed to be in Good Running Condition, however it was dissasembled to be moved into the sale, so it will need to be set back up once the winner moves it. 23" wide, 12.5" deep, 81" tall. It's in Beautiful Condition, with Handsome Half-Columns and Burled Wood Panels on the Front.
- Rectangular Mirror-Back Curio Cabinet #1. 37" wide, 15" deep, 80" tall. This is a Very Handsome Cabinet with a Full Mirror Backing, Interior Light, and Handy Access from the Side Glass Door Panels. This Unit Includes 4 Glass Shelves for the Inside, which are each Grooved on one side to display plates and which are also all already wrapped for easy transport. It has Faux Columns on the side with a Corinthian Style Pediment and an Arched Molding over the top of the Front Glass Panel. Excellent Overall Condition.
- Rectangular Mirror-Back Curio Cabinet #2. 37" wide, 15" deep, 80" tall. This is a Very Handsome Cabinet with a Full Mirror Backing, Interior Light, and Handy Access from the Side Glass Door Panels. This Unit Includes 4 Glass Shelves for the Inside, which are each Grooved on one side to display plates and which are also all already wrapped for easy transport. It has Faux Columns on the side with a Corinthian Style Pediment and an Arched Molding over the top of the Front Glass Panel. Excellent Overall Condition.
- Lovely Vintage Hardwood Rocker with Carved Swans on the Pediment and Carved Scrolling Arms as well. Has Beautiful Tapestry-Type Upholstery in Good Condition. It's Sturdy and Solid but there are a good many scuffs to the finish, especially on the front edge.
- Pretty 2-Drawer Console Table with Vase-Shaped Legs and a Scrolling Stretcher. In Good Overall Condition with Light Wear to the Finish. 38" long, 16" deep, 30" tall.
- Large Beautiful Oak Lighted Curio Cabinet with 4 Glass Shelves and Mirrors on the Back and Base. Access is from the 2 Curved Glass Side Doors. 50" wide, 13" deep, 80" tall. In Very Good Condition Overall.
- Gorgeous Antique 1-Drawer Console Table with Beautiful Burled Wood. It has a 2-Board Top that's made from adjacent boards cut from the same tree that mirror each other. It has Round Legs and Round Knobs on the Drawer. The Finish is in Very Good Condition for a Piece this Age.
- Beautiful Set of Bavarian Scallop-Edged China, in the "Meadowbrook" Pattern by Paul Muller Selb. Includes: 8 Dinner Plates, 8 Salad Plates, 8 Bread Plates, 8 7.5" Bowls, 5 5" Bowls, 8 Cups and Saucers, Creamer, Sugar, Gravy Boat, 3 Different Sizes Oval Platters, and 2 Serving Bowls. All Pieces Appear to be in Good, Very Lightly Used Condition, and There is Very Little Wear to the Gold Rim.
- Antique Oak 2-Over-1 Chest on Wheels, with a Nice Beveled Glass Mirror on a Pivot Frame. 40" wide, 20" deep, 71" tall, Including Mirror. In Very Good Solid Condition, with Modest Wear to the Finish on the Top Surface of the Chest.
- Magnificent Antique Tiger Oak Loveseat with Griffin Carved Arms and Claw Feet. There's Also an Impressive Cameo Carved in the Center of the Back with Elaborate Lion Heads and Flowers. It has the Original Tufted Leather Covering on the Back and the Original Leather Seat, which is cracking but basically intact. 48" wide, 25" deep, 40" tall. Remarkable both for its Stateliness and the Absence of Damage or Repairs. (There's a streak of sunlight across the seat in the photos--it's not a discoloration.)
- Matched Pair of Antique Tiger Oak Side Chairs with Tufted Leather Backs and Leather Seats and Carved Claw Feet. One of the Chairs is on Wheels, making it sit a couple inches higher than the other. Again, These are in Remarkably Good Condition with no breaks or repairs.
- Matching Antique Tiger Oak Armchair with Griffin Carved Arms and Claw Feet, with a Tufted Leather Back and Leather Seat. The Leather on this one is still fairly well intact, although there is one slit in the seat. Otherwise, it's in Remarkably Good Condition with no breaks or repairs.
- Matching Antique Tiger Oak Platform Rocker with Griffin Carved Arms and Claw Feet, with a Tufted Leather Back and Leather Seat. Also in Remarkably Good Condition with no breaks or repairs.
- Fabulous Antique Hardwood Hall Tree with a Marble-Topped 1-Drawer Stand in the Center, Umbrella Holders with Drip Trays on the Sides, and a Mirrored Section with Hat and Coat Pegs on the top. It is Accented with Several Burl Wood Veneer Panels, and is in Impressively Good Condition for its age. 37" wide, 12" deep, 78" tall.
- Antique "Sessions" Mantel Clock #32 with Pendulum and Key. Has the Original Paper Label on the Back and a Pretty Reverse Painted Glass Door on the Front. 15" wide, 24" tall, with a Pretty Press-Carved Border. Runs and Chimes but seems to stop after a while.
- Sweet Small Hardrock Maple Rocking Chair, from the Tell City Chairs, with the Original Paper Label, which says this is a Pattern 637 1/2, with the Number 48 Andover Finish. In Good Solid Condition with no breaks or repairs and with a Nice Finish.
- 2-Tone Vintage Singer Sewing Machine in a Versatile Laminate Sewing Table, with a Broad Drop-Leaf Section that Converts to a Great Big Working Space for Ease of Sewing. Includes Accessories for the Machine.
- Classic Antique Oak Washstand with Lyre Shaped Towel Bar. The Base has 1 Drawer over 2 Doors and the Drawer has Pretty Stamped Iron Handles. 32" wide, 16" deep, 58" tall. In Very Good Condition with Nice Finish.
- Beautiful Antique Mahogany Plantation Desk. The Front Cover of the Desk Raises up and Folds in Half to Reveal the Writing Surface. The Front has Beautiful Molding Trim and Burled Panels, with Nice Brass Hardware on the Drawers. When the Top is Open, it Reveals a Divided File Section and a Pull-Out Tray. Sits on Fluted Turned Legs. Finish is a Lovely Color and in Very Good Condition with just a couple of scratches. 42" wide, 20" deep, 34" tall.
- Beautiful Large Handmade Signed Quilt, in the 'Circle Upon Circle' pattern, by Charlotte Neely, which she dated 1962-66. (We have also seen this pattern called Cathedral Windows). In Very Good Overall Condition. Measures Approximately 90" x 80". It is Very Intricate, with almost 2000 Individual Squares stitched into the pattern, with very little, if any, duplication. Will says "This might be the most impressive quilt we've ever sold."
- C5 Lot of 65 Washington Head Quarters, all .900 Silver, and all from 1034-1944, in circulated approximately VG-F condition. Approx 400 grams.
- C6 Lot of 60 Washington Head Quarters, all .900 Silver, and all from 1945-1952, in approximately VG-VF condition. Approx 370 grams.
- C7 Lot of 85 Washington Head Quarters, all .900 Silver, and mostly from 1953-58 with a few 1964's. All in approximately VG-VF condition with a few even nicer. Approx 530 grams.
- C8 Lot of 83 Washington Head Quarters, all .900 Silver, and mostly from 1959-62. All in approximately F-XF condition. Approx 530 grams.
- C8 Lot of 67 Washington Head Quarters, all .900 Silver, and mostly from 1962-63. All in approximately F-XF condition. Approx 530 grams.
- C9 Lot of 64 Washington Silver Quarters in unsearched rolls. They rolls are marked 1964 but we opened the end of the partial roll and there are 2 1962 showing so presumably they are mixed. There is an AU 1964 showing also! The full roll is truly unsearched by us. Approx 400 grams.
- C10 Two full and unsearched rolls of Washington Silver Quarters. They are marked 1964 and we opened one end of one roll which revealed a 1964 and very nice condition. Total weight approx 500 grams.
- C11 Lot of 15 Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollars, from 1937-1946 in VG-F condition. Approx 190 grams.
- C12 Lot 36 Silver Franklin Half Dollars from 1951-1963 in VG-VF condition with a few potentially XF. Weighs about 450 grams.
- J10 TWO PAIR 14k Gold Earrings for Pierced Ears. One pair is in an X shape and the other has free-form squiggles. Together they weigh about 13 grams in 14k.
- J11 THREE PAIR 14k Yellow Gold Hoop Earrings for pierced ears. One pair are smooth hoops 1" in diameter; the 2md pair has possbily real diamonds inset, and the 3rd pair is cast like bamboo. All in very good condition. Total weight is about 7 grams.
- J12 TWO 14k White gold Rings with CZ's made to look like an engagement ring and wedding band. The Engagement ring is marked 'Eternal Love' and 14k, and has a 7mm cz center with round cz's channel set all the way around the band and is size 6.25. The wedding band has channel set baguettes all the way around the band and is size 7. Both are clean and in very good condition. Over 6 grams TW
- J13 Beautiful 14k Yellow Gold Ring, size 6, with gorgeous emeral cut center stone surrounded by two trillians, all in excellent condition. Marked 14k. Total weight about 7 grams.
- J14 Lovley 14k Yellow Gold and Garnet ring, size 8, with ring of diamonds around the garnet. Excellent condition. About 3.7 grams.
- J15 Another lovely 14k Yellow gold ring, this one with 20 small blue stones prong set on the face. Size 8, excellent condition, about 4.2 grams.
- J16 Delightful 14k Yellow Gold ring with turquoise center and diamonds down the sides, size 8, excellent conditin, about 3 grams.
- J17 Impressive 14k White Gold Ring with set large cabachon in center, surrounded by faceted stones of the same type. Excellent condition; marked .585, about 7 grams.
- J18 Great Pair of 14k Yellow Gold earrings with dangling faceted stones. Excellent condition.
- J19 Stately 14k Yellow Gold ring with 10mm square-ish center, surrounded by row of diamonds in white gold, surrounded by faceted stones like the center. Size 6.5, excellent condition, about 5 grams.
- J20 Pretty 10k Yellow Gold ring with oval faceted center stone, size 8, excellent condition, approx 3.6 grams.
- J21 Striking 14k Yellow Gold ring, size 7, with an impressive 12x16mm emerald cut CZ in excellent, clean condition. Approx 5.5 grams.
- J22 14k White Gold ring set with Pretty Blue Opear shape CZ, surrounded by two baguette CZs, in excellent condition, size 6, approx 2 grams.
- J23 TWO 14k Yellow Gold Bands, both size 7, weighing about 4 grams total, in excellent condition. One band is aljmost 11mm wide and smooth polished; the other is about 4 mm wide and has a rope texture.
- Lovely Pair of Deco Era Table Lamps or Lusters with bent wire cages and prisms around long tubular bulbs. Good wiring, working fine, looking great!
- Antique Davenport Creamer and Sugar in a very collectible pattern with beautiful birds on the side. Crazed by no cracks.
- Wonderful Lot of Longaberger 'Holly' Pattern dishes in excellent condition, including 8 Dinner plates; 8 Salad plates; 8 Bowls; 7 Bread Plates; 8 Mugs; Salt, Pepper, Creamer & Sugar, plus Gravy and a Star-shaped serving bowl.
- Nice Pocket Watch with a CC Davenport Dial with Seconds bit, in a Crescent 25 year warranted gold-tone case, and with an Illinois Watch Company 15 Jewel Movement, # 2381322. Running Great!
TAG SALE LISTING (These items will be on sale at Tagged prices when we open Friday at Noon. MUCH MORE NOT LISTED!)
White Wicker Tea Cart plus other wicker not shown!
Small Oak 3-Drawer Desk
Cool old Oak Adjustable Desk Chair with Leather Seat
Maple 5-Drawer Chest with Campaign Style Handles and Braces
3 Upholstered Recliners
Vintage 2-Door Record Cabinet
4 Pieces of Vintage Maple Furniture that look like Cushman Colonial, but aren’t marked
Locking Faux-Oak Storage Cabinet
JEWELRY We have hundreds of necklaces of all sorts, at least another hundred costume jewelry rings, plus dozens of silver rings and a couple dozen more gold rings!! GREAT Jewelry sale!! We didn’t photo this all when we got it organized so you will only see a few pics in the gallery.
We have about well Over 100 7″ x 11″ Plastic Divider Boxes Filled with an Enormous Assortment of Beads in an Endless Variety of Shapes, Sizes and Materials. In a Random Sampling, we found Tiger Eye, Jaspers, and Agates, alongside Glass, Acrylic, Ceramic, Freshwater Pearl, Turquoise, Coral, Fiber Eye, Crystal, Shell, +++. There are also some boxes of Chabochons. This collection represents many, many thousands of dollars of supplies; we are selling most boxes for just $10 to $20 each. There are more organizers, beading trays and display items also.
Assortment of Mickey Mouse Items Including: Millenium Mickey, new in box; Dale Tiffany touch lamp; Disney Fun Barbie; Mickey Bookends; Mickey Telephone; Mickey Cookie Jar
Pair of Trundle Bed Frames that Raise and Lower
Pair of Blue Twin Headboards
Pair of Twin Spring Frames
Twin Size Adjusting Bed with Mattress
4 Twin-Size Bed Frames, including 2 with elaborate pediments and turned side posts
Several Large Mirrors
Classic “Grape” Serving Pieces
Vintage “Signature” Brand Electric Typewriter in Case
Numerous Frames of Original Art and Prints
Nice Flower Arrangements
Assorted Lamps and Lighting
Several Handy Floor Lamps
2 Christmas Trees
Nice Assortment of Lenox Bowls, Vases and Other Accent Pieces
Cream and Sugar by KPM Silesia
Pretty Italian Perfume Bottles in 3 Different Cut to Clear Colors
Italian Soup Tureen with especially ornate handpainted flowers on top
Nice Lamp made from a Chinese Vase
Glass-Top Table with a Cute Black Bear Base (Needs some glue)
Joan River Christmas Eggs, New in Box
Matched Pair of Chinese Vases with Carved Wooden Stands
Singing Machine Karaoke Player, Model STVG-513
Dozens of Stacking Bamboo Sorting Trays
X-Box with Cords and Controller
Several Boxes of Assorted Crafting Supplies
Several Crates of Notebooks, Notepads, and Crafting Paper
Tote Full of Beading Trays and Jewelry Display Items
5 original artworks by G Fisher
Duck Print with Corresponding Stamp, Framed
Oval Bubble-Glass Picture Frame with Gold Trim
Impressive 28″ Cast Ceramic Ram Statue
KITCHEN and DINING
Set of Pink Stemware
Set of Crystal Stemware
Pressed and Cut Crystal Serving Pieces
Silverplate Serving Pieces
Table Knives with Mother of Pearl Handles
Etch-Cut Aperitif Glasses
Collection of Salt Cellars
Mother of Pearl Salt Spoons
Hobnail Pitcher and Glasses
Carnival Glass Bowl
Gold-Rimmed Glass Plates and Bowls
Longaberger Christmas Dishes
Huge Collector’s Spoon Collection
Kitchen Utility Cart
Vintage GE Radio
Jenn-Air Over the Counter Oven Model JJW7530DDW, new, never used
Aer Void Thermal Liquid Carrier
MORE NOT LISTED – ESPECIALLY IN THE ‘ROOT & HAGGLE’ AREA!
Seven Seas Estate Sales
865 765 3514 or 3515
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3158.