Due to a severe illness of the owner, this household was packed up and stored, hiding lots of fabulous treasures.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 7/28/2017 (112-90-8:56:34 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
We started unpacking the boxes the boxes and reset the furniture in a spacious, air-conditioned hall in downtown Belton. There will even be a restroom facility for this sale.
This will be an offsite sale with the same great selection and awesome pricing that Memory Lane is known for.
You will find:
-Antique chests, chairs, dressers, dining room sets
-contemporary chairs and tables, misc. furniture
-art, collectibles, dishes, porcelain, home décor, lightning
-Kitchen items, glasses, dishes and countless odds and ends
- Drag and stock car racing memorabilia
- Cd's and DVD's, some vinyl
- Blue Onion and Flow blue
- colored glass collectibles
- women's clothing, scarves and costume jewelry
- German professional ping pong table, foldable and on wheels
- some tools
- exercise equipment like a Gazelle Glider
- lots of cook books and other books
- wonderful Christmas dishes and other dish sets
- stunning framed crazy quilt and framed lace
- vintage linen, lace and doily's
- kitchen items, a great under counter microwave
- brass and pottery collectibles
- Gorham Sterling flatware set, Reed & Baroon children's set, Oneida flatware set
and tons of misc.
We will add to this list as we unpack and are really excited about all the goodies we are finding.
Mark your calendar to shop in comfort and score some of these great finds. We will add more pics and info after July 20th. Please help to find new homes for everything , we are looking forward seeing you in downtown Belton!