If you missed Phase I of the sale in this huge historic home, you missed out on a great sale, but now you can come join us for Phase II. There are still some great items in the house and there is a huge and exciting selection of exceptional items in the 30 x 60, 2 floors storage building in the back. We have added a lot of items from the storage building to the house.
If you came to Phase I of this sale, you know that you don't want to miss Phase II.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/24/2017 (91-60-6:37:31 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (80-54).
I will have hundreds of photos and a long list of items as soon as I can, but we are still digging and digging and digging. OH! It is going to be fun.
There are so many things out there - many have been there for twenty years. We have a great A & P sign, cast iron stove, SEVERAL butcher blocks - huge ones, furniture, brass cash register, toys, tools, a fog machine, an incredible porcelain stove from the 40's (or earlier), stained glass windows, water fountain, glassware, collectibles, primitives, and SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!
Put this one on your calendar and tell all your friends. This is going to be such a fun sale.
List and photos coming as we get closer to the sale date. Right now we are still digging things out.
SOME OF THE PICTURES BELOW WERE TAKEN DURING OUR SET UP - THIS SHOWS THEM MOSTLY IN THEIR ORIGINAL STATE AND NOT READY FOR THE SALE.
There is a huge variety of items for there are some very nice antiques and collectibles - quality items. There also are a huge selection of primitives and really cool collectibles. And, for sure, there is some really good JUNQUE. If you repurpose, create great items from JUNQUE, are an artist looking for materials, are a decorator looking for the unusual, are an antique collector or dealer, OR JUST WANT TO SEE A BUNCH OF FUN ITEMS - THIS IS THE SALE FOR YOU!!
Those of you who attend my sales know that I make a special effort to have everything cleaned and properly displayed. We have done that in the house, as usual. We have done that as much as we could in the shop but there are also lots of things for those who love to dig (not a tremendous amount but enough to make it fun).
FUN, FUN SALE. Don't miss this one.
PLEASE BRING HELP TO LOAD YOUR ITEMS - WE CANNOT HELP YOU LOAD
(List will be posted in a few minutes. . . I am typing as fast as I can).
- Outstanding antique walnut buffet with hutch
- 2 Brass and marble cash registers
- Beautiful antique oak buffet/curio
- Coin operated riding horse
- Vintage time clock - really a cool piece - you won't see another one
- Victorian sofa & chair
- Oak ice box - large model in outstanding condition inside and out
- Very, very rare water fountain with tank for ice and water - you have got to see this one
- Very nice tiger oak drop leaf table
- Rotating drum type Coca-Cola machine in very good condition
- Beautiful club foot dining table with leaves and 6 chairs
- Several vintage schoolhouse desks
- Round-shouldered vintage hutch/curio
- Fantastic Ironrite ironing machine - the only one you will likely ever see - very collectible
- TONS of figurines and similar collectibles
- TONS (literally) of primitives
- 4 vintage/antique butcher blocks - large ones INCLUDED ONE ROUND ONE!!!
- Grocery store shopping carts
- Very good selection of very nice butcher/grocery scales (Hobart, etc)
- 30' decorative fence made of iron wagon wheels
- Several bicycles
- Hav-a-hart animal trap (new)
- Antique Simpson scale
- LOTS of yard tools
- Feed store scale (for big bags of seeds/feed)
- Parking meter - yes, a real parking meter
- Selection of beds
- TONS - literally - of hardware and misc
- A great selection of wood framed windows - vintage - one pane, multiple panes - in very good condition
- Selection of old doors, some with frames
- Numerous chests and wooden boxes
- Commerical sewing machines mounted on work surfaces (tables)
- Large cast iron heater - Did I say "large"?
- Detroit Jewel porcelain stove/oven (probably from the 40's)
- Woodworking table
- Metal lockers
- Tools, tools, tools, hand tools, power tools, big red toolbox that is also full of good tools
- Large selection of extension cords - power cords
- Some store fixtures & racks
- Very cool turquoise colored birdcage
- Thomas signed print with COA
- 1950's Pine love seat, rocker, and chair
- Iron wagon wheel
- Huge blanket chest
- Ronson Foodmatic food warmer
- American System credit ledger case with old records - this is a really cool collectible
- LOTS of older wooden chairs - some are exceptional - some you invite your mother-in-law to sit in
- Great selection of Coca-Cola crates and cases
- Other wooden cola cases
- HUGE nice steamer chest in very good condition
- Ladders of various sizes and material including a couple of cute old wooden one great for display
- Kerosene heater - NEW IN THE BOX
- Electrical wiring
- Antique pulleys - one large one and several smaller ones
- Cow horns
- 4 and 5 drawer metal file cabinets
- Good selection of old albums 33's (some really good one), 45's and Victrola records (78 size but for old Victrolas)
- A pair of folding movie seats
- Pink typewriter in original case
- A few interesting old cameras
- Rotary and push-button phones
- Coca-Cola collectibles
- Several collections - shells, turtles, frogs, Kewpie dolls, pipes, etc
- Nice collection of minerals in boxes with info sheet on each
- Interesting selection of vintage toys, games, and puzzles (a room full)
- Huge antique safe - HUGE
- Nice large commercial safe
- Large selection of milk glass
- Large selection of clear glassware including several punch bowls.
- Sewing notions and LOTS of material
- 8 1963 University of Texas NCAA Championship glasses
- Large selection of glasses including some that are collectible
- Working dryer
- Blankets, Afghans, etc
- Painted vanity with mirror - geat item to redo and make some $$
- Good selection of kids books
- Lots of books
- Etch-A-Sketch in the original box
- Older sofa and loveseat
- Large selection of pottery, crocks, etc
- Pitcher/creamer collection - nice ones
- Vintage baseball cards
- LOTS of wooden frames including some nice large gold ones
- Selection of roller skates
- Framed artwork
- PLUS hundreds and hundreds of other fun stuff. . .