This weeks sale is not your usual estate sale. The client, Charles Williams is the director of the Will Rogers Medalllon Award Program. He has always loved and collected all things Western and Cowboy. Before his wife passed away, she also collected and made jewelry. Expect to find lots of treasures.
- Henredon dining table
- Set of 10 10 vintage dining chairs
- Antique oak chest
- Collection of butter pats
- Wall display cabinet with butter pats
- Fenton cranberry glass includes Daisy and Fern pitcher and glasses
- Pr of upholstered arm chairs
- Oversized recliner
- Victorian table
- Jewelry some gold and sterling including Roanhorse bracelet and also Rick McCumber bracelet
- Western art- couple of oils- mostly prints by Duward Campbell, G Harvey print, Jack Fordyce, Dick Dillingham, Jim Powell, James Boren, Chuck Dehann, Jack Terry and others
- Collection of Beeleek including 1st black Mark, second and third black mark
- Hand made chuck wagon
- Collections of: miniature soldiers, airplanes, cannons,
- Books, children’s books, records, CDs, DVDs, and videos
- Lighted Display cabinet with sliding door
- Baccarat decanter and pr glasses
- Tea set embellished with gold from Bavaria
- Chocolate set
- Antique pitcher, basin, pot.
- Antique wash stand
- Singer base with top
- Christmas decor and trees
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/11/2017 (193-112-11:02:14 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (82-54).
Hope to see you there!