Unbelievable early Texan compound w/1000s of artifacts
A picker's dream come true!
Vogt Estates proudly presents an EPIC estate tag sale (NOT an auction) of one of the most historic early settlements in San Antonio. This c1845 German family compound includes several barns & sheds absolutely packed full of thousands of early artifacts & primitives. Most structures haven’t been opened or touched in decades – it’s like opening up a time capsule. And as always, we price to sell. This one is a picker’s dream come true.
- One of the largest collections of antique tools in the country – 1000s & 1000s of pieces
- Texas pioneer artifacts
- Early Texan & American pottery & crockery incl. Meyer
- Early advertising
- General store pieces incl. early cash registers
- Antique fishing equipment incl. lures, reels, & tackle
- Horse saddles & tack
- Early barbed wire
- Industrial Revolution era mechanical equipment
- Antique architectural pieces
- Salvage mid-1960's Chevy Stepside p/u
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
December 8 & 9
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM both days
This is special sale ... don't miss it!
Questions? Call Rob Vogt anytime at 210-865-VOGT (8648).
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/23/2017 (32-134-4:43:33 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (198-54).