Comfort & Joy Estate Sales
Jeri Rutland 256-749-1428
Jeanna Brewer 256-537-0590
Estate Sales-Moving Sales-Downsizing
Let us organize, stage, market, and manage your sales
You reap the benefits
- Sort and organize all remaining contents of home (almost everything is of interest to someone)
- Arrange and present items for optimum sales potential
- Appraise and affix prices on items for sale
- Advertise sale using our network of buyers and paid services; post pictures, secure permits, arrange for parking and sales staff
- Post signs throughout the neighborhood to attract passersby and help those looking to find the sale
- Advertise within the community with signs, post ads on GSALR, Craigslist and the local newspaper as well on several social media platforms including Facebook and EstateSales.Net
We pride ourselves in making your estate sale as stress free as possible. We will organize, research, price, stage, market, sell and finalize each sale with the utmost care and respect given to your family, your home and your belongings throughout the entire process.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3176.
Roxanne Johnston Kelly – 256-749-9099
I should have already posted, but it's been a busy week. The Estate Sale of my parent's 'stuff' was a huge success thanks to Jeri Rutland, and all her crew (including Jeanna). Although I posted things about going through mom and dad's things, sorting, etc, it was absolutely overwhelming. There was stuff everywhere -- of every kind! But Jeri took over 2 weeks before the sale and it was amazing at the organization, sorting, pricing, (and yes, throwing away) that she did with the 70+ yrs of stuff they had collected. This included daddy's workshop which was overwhelming in itself (see photos in the comments section so you understand the enormity).. And yes, I doubted Jeri when she said she would have the house 'cleaned out' as I requested, so we could begin cleaning and then painting. I thought "there is no way these people are going to have ALL this stuff out of here", but she did. It is totally empty... I mean every single item regardless of size was gone except for what we marked "no sale" and had locked in one bedroom. I told her not to worry about the workshops, but they were almost cleaned out, too. Thanks to Jeri Rutland (aka Estate Sale Lady), her crew and all the folks who purchased some of our parent's stuff. I hope you enjoy a little piece of their lifetime! (and thanks to those who have sent photos of what you got...I really loved seeing your treasures)
Although we didn't get rich, we made more $ from the Sale than I thought we ever would! It was totally worth having an Estate Sale and letting Jeri handle it.
Hugh Wilson – 256-750-1666
December 9, 2017 ·
I have used Comfort and Joy three times in the past two years. I can't say enough about what a great job that they've done for me. I strongly recommend them for your next estate sale.
8 hrs ·
I love following you around and getting the great deals.