Jan Jessie Jocoy & Associates
Carlsbad, CA 92018
- San Diego's Premier estate sale company, Is owned by Jan Jessie Jocoy. Her estate sales normally contain antiques, collectibles, paintings, Native American art, and Oriental rugs. Jan has conducted estate sales that have grossed in the six figures.
- Customers are saying, " she's dynamic and gets the job done." and, " when I met Jan, I was at ease, as I knew we were in good hands." " she arranged to have a painting sold through auction, (instead of selling it in our estate sale), our painting realized $76,000."
- As an appraiser, she is keenly aware of market trends and pricing. She maintains nationwide contacts and is on a first name basis with many auction specialists. She is a past president of Appraisers National Association and has been a Certified member of the International Society of Appraisers for over 15 years.
- She will consider both small and large estates, and encourages your call, as an estate sale consultation is obligation free.
- No upfront fees.
- Jan Jessie Jocoy's business specializes in personal property. I am not affiliated with a franchise that also tries to list your house ( i.e. real property)
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/27/2020 (179-67-11:18:15 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (237-3).
Jan Jessie Jocoy & Associates
Last modified 1 Day ago. 133 Pictures Total.
Encinitas, CA 92024
12/4 9am to 3pm (Fri)
12/5 9am to 3pm (Sat)
Our Father's and Mother's home in Rancho Santa Fe, CA, had to be sold. The home was filled with antiques and other items that they had accumulated over 30 years. My brother and I found Jan to be of high integrity and saw that she was able to pull together in a stressful situation. The sale amount of money, that Jan was to collected was greater than what we were told by people in the industry.Tom AllenAugust 2013
Then we were surprised to find that she sent an e-mail stating that a small error was made in our favor. Jan is to sent us a check. ( we would have never known about this error) Jan's integrity was one of the reasons we picked her.
This is the criteria we looked for that Jan Jocoy met;
1. Integrity- Highly regarded
2. Years of experience.
3. Able to organize the event and doubled checked the event sales a few days later.
4. We followed what she recommended and our sale it went well, and with less stress.
5. Respected by competitors.
Stanford Allen Chevrolet Cadillac
15180 South Dixie Hwy
What a great experience, things went flawlessly. She was able to find a painting in the garage , she sold for over $14,000 ....VERY Complete. . Would and have already recommended. Thanks again Jan .Steve HinzSteve HinzSeptember 2015
Wow! Great job Jan!...very appreciative of your knowledge and care with my family's thingsAmy P.-G.September 2017
I used Jan for my parents estate sale in Rancho Bernardo ... I was impressed by her thoroughness and knowledge. Chuck E. April 2017
Five years later I hired Jan to run my aunts estate sale. She and her help did a great job! ....
Jan Jocoy is everything you could want in an appraiser. She is professional, discreet, highly skilled, dependable, and responsive. I had the pleasure of working with Jan on a large estate sale; her experience and wisdom enabled us to bring in top dollar and the sale went off without a hitch. Plus she is one of those people you are just happy to know!Diane C.March 2018
Jan handled all aspects of my estate sale from antiques and various art items to everyday kitchenware. A few unique items were sold separately from the estate itself which netted higher value. I would not hesitate to refer her any time.John WalkerMay 2018
"The responsibility of cleaning out the house, arranging for and conducting an estate sale, was daunting and overwhelming. The residents of the house had lived in the home for forty-five years, and they were “collectors” of almost everything you can imagine. After a couple weeks of looking at the clutter, I was advised to call Jan Jesse Jocoy. Best advice I ever received, and the best call I ever made.Dr. James A FowlerApril 2020
Jan Jocoy came to the house the next day, looked at all “the stuff,” and we signed a contract indicating that she would arrange the belongings, remove the trash, schedule and conduct the estate sale, and present me with a cleaned-out house on a determined date. A tremendous burden was lifted from my mind.
The next day, she changed the locks to the residence, gave me a key, and began her unenviable task. For the next several weeks, I purposefully stayed away from the house, giving her and her assistants time and space to do their work, only stopping in periodically to see if she was as overwhelmed as I had been. She was not, and always had a smile!
When the estate-sale date came, people were lined up for half a block, having seen her physical and digital advertisements for the sale. The team she assembled, including security, were polite, competent, and professional. A job well done!
I am a completely relieved and satisfied customer."
View All Testimonials
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!