Treasures To Find
Modesto, CA 95350
Treasures to Find is an Estate Sale company in Turlock and Modesto that specializes in helping families transition. If you are going through a transition like downsizing, moving, retiring or passing of a loved one, we can help.
Here is how we can help you:
Got a lot of stuff?
- House full or a room full, we consider all of our clients’ different situations. Whether you are moving, downsizing, or retiring – let us know your situation. We will bring motivated buyers. We specialize in liquidating the entire contents of your family’s home.
- We take pride in cleaning, presenting, marketing and selling our your family’s unwanted items. Our large following of enthusiastic estate sale shoppers come to every estate sale we host.
- From antiques to normal household items, electronics, collections, specialty items, furniture, and more. Anything and everything we can help you liquidate it!
Marketing Your Estate Sale.
- Our team at Treasures To Find connects with tens of thousands of buyers through all of our industry channels. Because of this, we always have a crowd of motivated buyers at every estate sale we host.
- Every estate sale we host is professionally displayed on our website. Also, our extensive online following will guarantee a large turnout. Check out our email list, facebook page and messenger service!
- Our large, professional signs are well known in the area. The signs are placed at key intersections. For these reasons, traffic will flow easily to your estate sale.
- Lastly, Our partners in the industry are notified. We do everything we can to get your estate sale the most exposure available.
- We have established a community that is filled with shoppers, makers, treasure seekers, browsers and storytellers. They are always interested in traveling to our sales every weekend. Therefore, each sale is an experience filled with discovery.
- Above all, we take pride in presenting a respectful, clean, and fun sales environment for our passionate customers.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3226.
We can show you how we can help.
Call us now for a free consultation.
Treasures To Find
Last modified 11 Hours ago. 82 Pictures Added in Last 24 Hours.
900 Old Stockton Rd.
Oakdale, CA 95361
6/5 8am to 2pm (Fri)
6/6 9am to 2pm (Sat)
This crew was amazing. The items were beautifully presented and everything sold! I didn’t lift a finger, and the house was left in immaculate condition. The process of moving my mom to an assisted-living facility and selling the family contents and home has been difficult. The memory of 200 people lined up around the block scrambling for our stuff will be a family conversation starter for years to come! Thank you Carey and August, and a great big hug to your hard working crewMichelle S.July 2018
Treasures to Find made a difficult time much easier. For my father, selling a life’s worth of treasures was an overwhelming prospect. They were so respectful and considerate of this fact. I appreciate that more than anything. The final cleanup they did was an absolute life saver.Amanda B.July 2018
Carey and August Spradling and their staff are very professional.Kay G.July 2018
I would recommend them and they are a perfect 10 and beyond.
They have a following of customers and they were lined up from our house to beyond and around the corner.
They clean up and donate wasn’t doesn’t sell. Our home is ready to sell.
We sold our home in two days & had been planning to sell everything inside & out too as we bought a new fifth wheel to live in for the next few years as we explore America! Well, Carey & August said they were booked through the end of August but since they had done my moms Estate Sale after our daddy passed they wanted to help us out!! I mean her team came in and packed up things to fill in at other estate sales, her son Kyle put all the big stuff like furniture etc online and within days our home was empty & we didn’t have the hassles of garage sales for several weeks! Plus we made a better profit than if we had tried to do it ourselves! They had a great team that came in & were so pleasant. Thanks again Carey & August & team! We will be hitting the road soon to fulfill a dream!! Sharon S,July 2017
Claudia and I were so pleased with the awesome estate sale Treasures To Find did for us as we downsize into retirement. Carey and August are so professional, caring about your memories, and above all honest in all they did. Roy RJuly 2018
I just absolutely cannot recommend them higher. Not only them but their family and staff were tremendous in the organization and pre sale staging of our treasures and in the final clean out. The staging made the sale. Simply awesome.
Carey and August did an absolutely stellar job preparing for,JJJuly 2018
and conducting, the estate sale at my mother’s home in May and I cannot say enough good things about them! My parents lived in this home for almost 50 years and had collected quite a bit of stuff. Carey, August and
their incredibly hard working
crew came in and, in just a few days, transformed the house: they rearranged furniture, staged housewares, decorations, paintings, books, toys, jewelry, collectibles, garden/garage ware
— all manner of “thing”– into what looked like a first rate
antique / collectible shop. AND they recognized and returned mementos and items that I’d overlooked and wanted to keep. So thoughtful! The sale itself was extremely well attended and very successful, way more so than if I’d tried to sell everything on eBay or Craigslist. Carey and August have quite a loyal following: people actually lined up outside the house the night before the sale! And during the sale
my neighbors kept texting to tell me how long the lines were. Afterwards
they packed up whatever was left, transported it all to various charities, and cleaned up the entire house. They did a mind-boggling amount of work in a very short time, and were friendly, compassionate, funny, resourceful, flexible and above all, professional and efficient. Again, cannot say enough good things about them! I highly recommend them
View All Testimonials
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!