Welcome to Caring Transitions of the Angeles Foothills. We are a full service company providing assistance to anyone needing to relocate, downsize, liquidate an estate, or just declutter to make it easier to live at home.
Caring Transitions is fully bonded and insured. A professional organization!
Our Commitment to Safety
At Caring Transitions, the health and safety of you, our clients, our partners and our employees remain a priority. As parents, siblings and friends ourselves we continue to monitor the quickly evolving news related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). As a resource to families and as service providers that work inside of homes, we believe it is important to share what we are doing to maintain safety.
As a national industry leader in senior relocation services, we have over a decade of operating at the highest standard and practicing the utmost procedures for cleanliness. We have and will continue to practice all hygiene policies as issued by the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices. Our offices have trained, W2 employees that have been background checked and are reliable, consistent employees that are compliant to the rules and policies issued by Caring Transitions.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2235.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our employees and clients.
- If an employee is ill, they stay home.
- Greetings are limited to no contact gestures. While we do enjoy our hugs of thank you, it is best to restrain (currently) to limit contact and increase safety.
- All of our employees have been instructed to wash hands upon arrival and throughout the time spent on a job site.
- Our employees have been instructed to limit use of cell phones on the job to reduce surface contaminant opportunities.
- Our employees may choose to wear masks on job sites as a means of preventing touching their noses and mouths to heighten their safety. The mask will not prevent the virus in a direct sneeze from getting in the mouth or nose – it is only to restrict the touching of the nose and mouth.
- We are monitoring the updates about COVID-19 and applying best practices as they unfold and will maintain the highest standard of service for current and future jobs we schedule.
Each office has a focused team monitoring the situation in real-time, relying on the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and local/federal government and public agencies to inform our decisions.
In everything we do, we’re guided by our values and our purpose: to relieve the stress associated with life changing transitions. We strive to make decisions that balance the commitment to our clients and the safety of our employees. And above all else, we’ll be there for our communities when they need us most.
If you need more information or have questions or concerns, CONTACT US: (626) 358-4051