Estate Sales And Appraisals
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, University of Colorado
- Major: Interior Design with emphasis on Antique Furniture & Fine Arts.
- Minor: Art History / Anthropology.
- Primary Areas of Study: Cabinet Makers; Styles of Furniture and Methods of Construction; Wood and Finishes; Paintings and Frescos; Bronze & Marble Sculpture; Native American Art; Orientalia; and 20th Century Architecture.
- Graduate International Society of Appraisers, Core Courses 2004 – CEU’s University of Maryland
- Courses: Ethics, Business Practices, and Communications;
- Identification & Authentication; Research, Terminology, and Report Writing;
- Legal Aspects of Appraising, Case Studies, and Expert Witness; IRS Report Writing.
- New York University Seminar, Oakland Museum, 2004 Certificate
- “Forging Modernities” California Metals in Context.
- History, Artisan’s & Techniques from late 1800s to 2004 (Silver, Copper & Bronze)
- ISA Course 2006 Certificate
- Insurance Moving and Damage Claims
- ISA Course 2007 Certificate
- Japanese Woodblock Prints
- ISA Course Examination 2008
- Antiques & Residential Contents
- USPAP Certification 2013-2015
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- ISA Requalification Course 2013 – 2018
- Legal Aspects of Appraising
- ISA Fine Arts Course Examination 2013
- Antique Store Owner & Dealer for 17 years, 1987 – 2004, in Sacramento, CA, specializing in Fine Antique European & American Furniture;
- Imported Antique French & Antique Pine Furniture; Decorative Arts; Fine Art Painting & Sculpture. My unique background as an Antiques & Fine Arts dealer has only furthered my expertise as an appraiser & estate liquidator.
- International Society of Appraisers, Accredited Member since 2004.
- Estate Liquidator since 2004
- Appraisal Consultant to Individuals, Art Galleries & Antique Stores;
- Guest Speaker and Appraiser for Various Organizations.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3121.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!