Online auctions have become an increasingly popular way to host estate sales and sell items in a timely manner. Whether you want to downsize your belongings or would like to sell an entire estate, we’re here to help.
We offer online estate sale auctions and can process items in-house or on-site depending on how many items you have. Online estate sale auctions are similar to traditional estate sales except that all items are sold via an online auction. Buyers can view everything in the online auction catalog, bid on items, and then pick up items in our San Diego warehouse. Shipping of auction items is also available via our partner, PakMail La Jolla.
Have a large volume of collectibles that you would like to sell? We can also help you sell those items to the perfect buyers who are looking for those items. Targeted online and offline marketing campaigns bring in potential buyers. Marketing channels used include social media ads, search ads, online videos, direct mail, and more.
If you’re in a time crunch and would simply like to sell all the items in bulk, we do offer estate buyouts as well.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 34.
How an Estate Sale Online Auction Works
- Selling with us begins with a consultation with our estate specialist who considers your needs and goals.
- Decide what you want to sell. You want to have a mix of “good”, or valuable items, and just regular everyday items. The valuable stuff is what will bring buyers to your online auction and make it worthwhile to browse through the other items.
- Our team will tag, photograph and write descriptions for each item. The catalog is usually live on our site approximately 1-2 weeks before the auction closes.
- Our marketing team works their magic to make sure that your auction is seen by as many buyers as possible. We use a variety of marketing channels including social media ads, Google ads, and more. We also send weekly emails to our thousands of customers.
- Once the auction ends, customers pick up or have their items shipped to them. We offer removal typically the day(s) right after the auction is over.
- You receive a check from the auction proceeds!