Appraisals and Liquidations
San Diego, CA 92117
Appraisals and Liquidations was founded in 2004 by Janis R. Scott after retiring from the banking Trust sector where she was a liaison between clients and fiduciaries. Virginia E. McCuin has a degree in Interior Design and worked in the antique market before joining up with the company. Together, we are a woman owned, family operated business - Where we tie up loose ends with care and compassion. Services we offer are appraisals, facilitating estate sales and staging homes for sale.
At our estate sales we ask that our customers please follow these guidelines:
- No food, drink or pets are allowed, and we have a no smoking policy - out of respect for our clients and their property.
- All backpacks and large bags or totes will be held at the register.
- Please do not block neighbors driveway.
- Please Note: We are not responsible for any items left behind! We will keep your forgotten item(s) with the cashier until the end of the day and then return to inventory if not retrieved by end of the day. We will not refund forgotten items.
- All items that have been purchased must be removed by end of sale.
- All Sales are Final - No Refunds.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BOXES, WRAPPING MATERIALS, BAGS AND MUSCLE TO LOAD LARGE & HEAVY ITEMS.
IF YOU REQUIRE HELP IN MOVING LARGE ITEMS TO YOUR VEHICLE THERE WILL BE A $20 FEE.
BUYERS ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2226.
WHEN REMOVING ITEMS FROM THE HOUSE.
Thank you for your understanding and shopping with us!
Jan and Virginia,Bob DainesFebruary 2018
Thank you and your team for the professional and caring approach to the sale. Bonnie and I are delighted with the results.
Hi Jan and Virginia,Steve WilkinsJune 2018
Thank you very much. I appreciate your talents, drive and spirit and your kind souls on top of all of that!
Thank you for making the sale a success.
Best to you and your team.
Jan and Virginia,Charlene LaurvickJune 2019
Thank you for the updates and all your hard work. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.
Thank you. You've been a lot of help. I have felt overwhelmed and your expertise are most appreciated. Thank you again.Mary Allen October 2018
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!