Welcome to Vintage Ladies!
We are a full service Estate Sale Company specializing in personalized care for the families we work with. We realize this can be an exhausting and emotional time in your life, and we strive to make the process easier for you. Once you hire us, your work is done. We have a passion for Estate Sales, which is very evident during the entire process- from consultation to sale to clear out. All of our services are paid for by charging a fair commission% of the sales. No out of pocket costs to client. The only potential out of pocket expense would be trash and garbage clear out, which will be discussed with the client before the sale.
We offer the following services:
- Free no obligation consultation
- Research, appraisal and pricing of items for sale in the estate
- Work with local auction houses when necessary
- Merchandise, display and organize items professionally for greatest visibility and salability
- Provide all tables, cases and shelving needed
- Protect valuables with locking cases
- Staff the sale with our trustworthy long term employees
- Manage access in and around your home very carefully
- Provide security guard at the entrance/exit
- Advertise your items extensively with hundreds of photos on our website, instagram, and emails to our subscribers
- Provide professional street signage
- Run a cash register to track sales
- Accept cash and credit cards for purchases
- Provide a spreadsheet from receipts for proper accounting
- Provide customers with local delivery options
- Coordinate charity donation companies with receipts for tax deductions
- Assist client coordinating trash and garbage clean up
We have many years of education and experience working within the Estate Sale industry and have a team of professionals who are experts at appraising antiques, fine china and crystal, fine art, coins and jewelry, automobiles, and more. We pride ourselves on properly researching and identifying, correctly pricing, attractively displaying and extensively advertising your items for the most profitable sale. When necessary, we work with large auction houses around Southern California to get the best value for your collectible items.
We have a large following of regular customers, a huge email list of shoppers and a large list of satisfied clients and customers. We would be happy to provide references.
We know your belongings are important to you, and we are excited to find "new homes" for your treasured items.
We love our job and we look forward to meeting with you for a free consultation and answer all of your questions.
**Here are some of the comments we have received from satisfied customers:
"WOW, you guys did a great job! You sold so much more than I expected! Once again, THANK YOU"!! Manuel
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3184.
"We appreciated your hard work and diligence in selling as many of our things as you could. Getting rid of personal things was very emotional for us, but your kindness and professionalism made it better. Thank you" Heather
"Very understanding women who run this place. Definitely will recommend them to others!" Sharon
"Amazing people. I highly recommend them and I can't wait to go to more of their events." Kianaz
"I worked with Vintage Ladies to run an estate sale at my mom's house after my mom moved to a much smaller apartment and I had to clear out her house while living 2 hours away. Throughout the process they were extremely communicative. There were some difficult items to deal with including a baby grand piano and a large water feature and all were handled perfectly. All my concerns were addressed in a timely manner. The house and belongings were treated with care and respect. The remaining unsold items were completely dealt with between charity and clean-out and I returned to a clean, empty house as promised. Paperwork and payment following the sale were sent to me quickly. All in all I was extremely satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Vintage Ladies” Debbie
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND HELPING YOU WITH YOUR ESTATE SALE NEEDS!