This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Fairlight Estate Sales
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Fairlight Estate Sales LLC is a fully insured and bonded estate liquidation company. We serve the Northern Colorado and Front Range communities of Fort Collins, Laporte, Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, Thornton, Brighton, Wellington, Berthoud, Evans, Eaton, Johnstown, Longmont, and Dacono (to name a few).
We have years of experience selling antiques and personal property-and our number one goal is to maximize the profits of your estate!
- Before you throw anything out--we are happy to offer free consultations and can potentially save you a lot of money before you bring in a trash company!
- If you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or hopeless at the idea of having to clean out your estate
- If you are downsizing or moving, or moving into assisted living
- If you are going through a foreclosure or bankruptcy
- If you have lost a loved one, and are the trustee of their estate
Services offered~ We handle everything so you don't have to!
- Estate Sales
- Consignments and E-Commerce
- Buy Outs
- Clean Outs
- Referrals- If we can't help you, odds are we know someone who can.
Check out our reviews! We consistently deliver five star service for our clients-and will go above and beyond for your estate.
- A wise man once said that antiques were the original "green" business, and he was right. Fairlight Estate Sales was founded with the aim of providing a valuable service for individuals and families in need, while reducing waste by putting well-loved goods back into the marketplace
- Our sales are conducted efficiently and in a timely manner--while we may be busy, we aren't going to make you wait six months for the relief of your sale.
- Transparency- We go over everything with you ahead of time. There will be no hidden fees, nor do you pay anything up front. We will keep a detailed inventory of high value items to present to you at the end of the sale.
- Integrity- From top to bottom, everyone employed by Fairlight Estate Sales cares deeply about the work we are doing. Our staff is highly trained and dedicated--they are hardworking, honest, and reliable--and we couldn't do it without them!
- Multi-layered approach- To get you the most we go above and beyond. We advertise online- Craigslist and EstateSales.net, in multiple papers, through all avenues of social media including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We firmly believe--and have seen with our own eyes-- that high value items can sell through an estate sale, but we also know that some items sell best online or at auction. We will use every avenue we have at our disposal to sell your stuff!
Call us today to schedule your free consultation! We can't wait to hear from you.
Our Upcoming Sales
Fairlight Estate Sales
Last modified 5 Days ago. 132 Pictures Total.
2802 Canby Way
Fort Collins, CO 80525
7/21 9am to 4pm (Fri)
7/22 9am to 4pm (Sat)
7/23 9am to 2pm (Sun)
I don't know what I would have done without Fairlight Estate Sales. Jess took care of it all, and I so appreciated her company's hard work. They were extremely professional and very concerned about our family's feelings. And we netted more money than I would have made doing it on my own, and everything went perfectly. Thank you!Jan A., Loveland ColoradoSeptember 2016
When it was time for my husband and I to clean out our house before moving, we contacted Fairlight Estate Sales & Staging. Jess Benjestorf was an absolute delight to work with and made every effort to work around our schedules while setting up the sale. What a success it was! We were so pleased with how thorough she was in both the pre- and post-sale work, not to mention how fantastic she was during the actual sale itself. If you need assistance in estate sales, consignment, or staging, look no further!Barbara HJune 2016
Jess did such a wonderful job planning and staging the estate sale. She has an amazing eye for finding the right places for each item so that they receive the proper attention. Jess made the process so simple - we asked for it to be done relatively quickly and she made it happen. And she was very courteous about making sure no items were sold that we wanted to keep. Her research on antique collectibles, art, and jewelry was impeccable and the attention to detail making sure those items were priced fairly was spot on. Her help made our lives so much easier during that time and we are so grateful to her for being professional, courteous, and caring.Robert W., Fort Collins June 2016
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!