This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Class Act Estate Sales And Services LLC
Largo, FL 33771
Give us a call today - (727) 543-1755
Class Act Estate Sales And Services LLC. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
Class Act Estate Sales And Services LLC is a fulltime Estate Sale Company in the state of Florida, (Pinellas County) serving all of the Tampabay area.
Dealing with an estate can be an emotion and stressful time. We can help. Our team of professional, knowledgeable and caring staff will assist you and make this transition easy and simple. From your initial complimentary consultation to the end of your sale, we do it all for you!
Class Act Estate Sales And Services has over 10 years of combined experience in Estate Liquidation and is passionate about exceeding your expectations.
Professional | Knowledgeable | Caring
A successful estate sale requires knowledgeable preparation, experience and expertise along with a caring touch. We provide an estate sale that meets your unique needs and circumstances.
Class Act Estate Sales And Services LLC provides the following estate sale services:
- Conduct a room-by-room assessment of all saleable items.
- Stage and professionally display items for optimal exposure.
- Pricing specialists will research, price and tag all items for maximum return.
- Determine if any items should be sold at auctions for a higher return.
- Handle all advertising prior to the sale including listing on our website with professional photos. Advertising includes email sale updates to our extensive mailing list, listing on Estatesales.net , Estatesales.org and local print ads.
- Professional company estate sale signs are also placed strategically in the area of the sale. All signs follow legal requirements and city regulations.
- Obtain city sale permits, if necessary.
- Provide expert sales staff on sale days.
- Provide security for your belongings on sale days.
- We accepts most major credit cards during sales.
- Transparent sales. You will receive the sales proceeds report within three business days after the completion of the sale.
After Sale services include arranging for a donation pick up and/or house clean out and trash removal, for an additional fee.
Call Us: (727) 543-1755
I cannot say enough about how wonderful Frank and Marsha are. They are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of estate sales. They knew the items that would sell and how to price them. They were kind, respectful and courteous to everyone involved. Frank when above and beyond the estate sale as he spent at least 2 hours of his own time with me, the new owner of the home, teaching me how to care for maintain my pool and pump. I would highly recommend Frank and Marsha for any type of estate sale, large or small! Debbi Jordan, Seminole FLDebbi JordanSeptember 2017
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!