Quick Facts About Our Company
- BBB A+ Rated / Over 60 Years Experience
- Based in the State of Florida
- We back our Estate Sale Services up with our nationally syndicated Online Auctions. This unique combination of services brings you the highest value possible for your items.
- State of Florida Licensed Auctioneer #AU-4824, this license assures you of accountability and timely payment for your items. This is extremely important when consigning items as licensed auctioneers are policed and regulated by the State of Florida unlike 90% of our competition.
- Fully Licensed, Insured & Bonded and both Dave & Patty have multiple personal background checks.
At Estate Sales In Orlando, we can take your estate sale project from initial contact to set up and research through to the final clean out for a quick real estate closing or future sale of the property. And if there are any items unsold at sales end we can arrange for shipment to family, consignment, auction or donation.
Just a few of our estate sale milestones:
- First local estate sale company to join the Better Business Bureau A+
- First to use wireless security camera's at our sales
- Largest estate sale in The Villages, FL., 6,000 sq.ft.
- Largest amount of gold sold ever at an estate sale
And our latest company milestone. We just finished the first ever estate sale in Alaqua, an exclusive gated community located near Lake Mary, Florida. A beautiful 11,000 sq.ft. home and the owner was totally pleased with our services, start to finish!
No other estate sale company can bring the level of knowledge our staff can!
With personal hands-on experience in these fields,
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3248.
- home construction,
- jewelry and so much more...
Our estate liquidation teams not only have the knowledge to price items for maximum return on investment they also have great sales skills. We are always engaging the attending estate sale buyers and selling your items to them! That is why our sales bring a higher return.
We also have with us one of Florida's most requested appraiser by Central Florida banks and insurance companies.
Our goal is to get top dollar for your items no matter the avenue; estate sale or online auction!
In closing, I hope you take the time to visit our website EstateSalesinOrlando.com, there you will see more information relating to estate sales and a list of items and cars we have sold in the past.
Local or long distance feel free to call and discuss further your estate sale questions and concerns,
Patty & Dave Lowe
Estate Sales In Orlando
- Dave is a Certified Personal Property Appraiser
- Dave is a State of Florida Licensed Auctioneer AU-4824
- Dave is a State of Florida Real Estate Broker License BK-3114016
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Orlando Regional Realtors®
- Dave's Designations
- Graduate Realtor® Institute
- ePRO - Electronic Professional Marketing
- Certified Distress Property Expert