Pat Roaderick is the founder of We Care Estate Sales and has over 40 years of experience with pricing, purchasing, interior design and marketing of furniture, antiques and collectibles. Her estate sale business was born out of the sale of her retail businesses, by customers who valued their experience.
Her experience with treating clients with the utmost respect and integrity has made We Care Estate Sales the "GO TO" estate sales company in Marion, Lake and Sumter County.
"We handle all aspects of your estate sale"
- Every item is tagged with prices.
- We start by bringing our own tables, tablecloths, and supplies to your Estate Sale. We begin by cleaning, sorting, displaying and pricing all items. The display is important to us as it allows the customers to see how the art of "Staging” brings the estate sale business to a whole new level.
- Price items at fair market value for a quick sale, thoroughly researching unique and special items.
- Place photos of sale items on our website to attract buyers
- Advertise via email to over 300 registered estate sale buyer’s internet and the newspaper to maximize results.
- Have a warm friendly, professional staff to assist buyers.
- No obligation, free consultation with a personal visit
- Use professional and attractive signage, when allowed, to guide buyers to your sale.
- Remove and dispose of unsold items as a tax write-off according to your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our ability to get the word out AND achieve maximum exposure for your sale.
There are no upfront fees. Our commission comes out of the proceeds of the estate sale. Following the sale, our clients receive payment with 5 business days.
* Refer a Sale and Get a Finder’s Fee