Assisted Carefree Moves & Estate Services
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Assisted Carefree Moves has been helping families through out Tampa Bay since 2007. We are insured and bonded.
For your Estate Sale our team will provide:
- Complimentary in-home consultation
- Written agreement outlining specified services, terms and timeframe
- Attention to details of merchandise as it is:
- Sorted, organized and tagged
- Priced for top dollar sales
- Staged for shopper enticement
- Promoton of Estate Sale and merchandise via email broadcast, print publications, and online websites with photo gallery
- Arrangements to liquidate the non-saleable items and schedule house cleanout
- Itemized sales documentation and reports.
- Prompt payment
I don't know what we would have done without Assisted Carefree Moves last summer. Robin & Nancy were there for us during an extremely stressful 30-day period during which both of our parents passed away and their house was sold to a buyer who wanted to close very quickly. With the help of Robin & Nancy, we were able to sort through the family heirlooms, get them packed up and shipped out to two different US destinations, hold an estate sale, and completely clear out the house for the buyer within days. Robin & Nancy were professional, organized, efficient, compassionate, and accommodating. I would highly recommend their services.Stephen D.
I am more than happy to recommend Assisted Carefree Moves. Robin was a real find and she Cathy
did an excellent job, given the amount of "stuff" she had to deal with. Since I was doing this long distance, it was very important to me that I find someone I was completely comfortable with, who had my interest in mind and who was a good communicator. Robin fit the bill. Once I signed the agreement, they took care of everything, sorting, arranging, pricing and making arrangements to move out what was left. Robin was even kind enough to send me some items that we had missed when we were going through stuff. I was so happy to receive these as I would have been heart broken if they had been lost. All in all, they worked very hard and got the job done to my total satisfaction. They have my highest recommendation.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!