Specializing in OnLine Auctions
Over 20,000 Registered Bidders Nationwide
- Estate Sale
- Moving Sale
- Business Liquidation
Today it is possible to conduct an Auction on the internet with the same pace and excitement as an Onsite Auction. Buyers from around the world are able to bid from the comfort of their home or the office. Online auctions are a great option whenever there are challenges at the location in which the assets are located (i.e. very limited parking, small yard, development will not allow an Onsite Auction). At Auctions50, we can provide you with the services and guidance that will help you maximize your selling potential.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 7/23/2018 (123-2-2:24:58 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
• Free Consultation
• We inventory, photograph
• We handle all financial transactions
• We pay you right after the Auction
• No packing, staging or trucking costs.
• No weather delays … let it rain
• No parking, car traffic nor people traffic.
• No need to have a tent, portable restrooms, or a yard full of strangers.
• Buyers can bid at their leisure.
• Your place or ours
In today’s world, convenience is more important than opportunity. Buyers are looking for assets online and are not interested in wasting valuable time nor gas to drive around to shop for that “deal”. With Auctions50, buyers can “shop” for their item in the comfort of their own home, saving time and (gas) money.