Decatur, GA 30032
We provide a total solution for your transition needs. Whether that involves organizing a room, carefully sorting through years of memories, preparing your house for sale or liquidating assets through estate sales or auctions. Compassionate Transition is here to help take the stress off of you.
There is NO job too Big or too Small.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/17/2022 (79-50-10:38:39 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (236-3).
- Gain a good understanding of your objectives
- Agree to the terms and conditions of your project
- General cleanup of the room or property
- Organize and separate items by category
- Identify which items to sell, donate, or toss
- Eliminate your disposal items and donation items
- Research items of value to price accordingly!
- Recommend online auction or estate sale based on the number of items available and your specific needs
- Stage and price items for online auction and/or estate sale
- Manage marketing and signage (estate sale)
Estate Sale Day
- Be on-site
- Manage all transactions, credit card and cash
- Provide a daily summary of items sold and make recommendations on remaining items
- Maintain a website to promote the sale
- Host online auction sales
- Email blast to the top estate groups
- Handle arrangements for pickup and delivery of sold items
After the Sale
- Provide a record of all items donated or sold
- We can also provide additional services (cleaning, painting, etc.) - (price based on the cleaning detail and property size!)
- Ask you to rate your experience with us
My garage was just a mess. I could barely get 2 cars to fit. I called Compassionate Transition and in one day, Kim had it all straightened out. I was there during the process and helped determine what was donated and what was to be trashed. She even took the donated items to the charity of my choice. Debbie A Grayson, GAAugust 2020
My mantra, during the process, was Let Go and Let Kim; It really worked out better than I expected. I have lots of spare room and things are organized and neat.
Its been quite the journey and I've made it through with love and prayers from friends and family. Thank You.Kathi J Moultrie, GASeptember 2020
But I would be remiss to not mention Kimberly Hagan and her business, Compassionate Transition. She made this journey so much lighter from the beginning to end. She took care of every detail after asking me a ton of questions and offering wisdom along the way. Thank you Kim for a difficult job well done.
Kimberly is outstanding. A true estate sale professional. My brother and I hired her to manage and conduct the estate sale of my late mother. She was knowledgeable, professional, extremely responsive, and never hesitated to offer her advice and recommendations on how best to conduct the sale. In short, we never had to worry - Kimberly handled everything with ease and our sale went off without a hitch. Plus, she helped with the donation of the remaining items. Her service exceeded our every expectation - she is a true professional and knows this business inside and out. I recommend her highly...you won't regret it! Jason W. Marietta, GAJanuary 2021
Kimberly was a pleasure to work with! She worked diligently from start to finish to maximize the value of our estate sale which exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Kimberly if you are considering an estate sale. She is a consummate professional. Jeff B. Covington, GAJanuary 2021
What a pleasure Kimberly and crew were, the nicest bunch of ladies you will ever meet. Kimberly knows her stuff, everything went off without a problem. These ladies work hard, and they are very organized. It was a great experience. Shirley O. Dahlonega, GAMarch 2021
Thanks Kim! You and your team are amazing! I really appreciate all you have done! Wishing you all the best!Carey S. Smyrna, GAJune 2021
We engaged Kim from Compassionate Transition to help us organize our moving sale via an online auction. Kim responded quickly, came to our house to explain the process. We felt comfortable right away. Kim took pictures of everything, uploaded all the details, and managed the bids/purchases. On the designated pick up day, she came to our house and managed all the customers picking up the items. We highly recommend Compassionate Transition. It was a great experience. And Kim was a pleasure to work withHeather S. Marietta, GAApril 2021
We appreciate your taking on this huge project that revealed itself in ever increasing ways as your persevered through it. I know the attic, dust and amount of papers were huge hurdles to your progress and yet you got it done quickly. My family is glad we can now begin to get the house ready to used again. Your optimism and professionalism were additional gifts to us. Thank you again.Marta S. Chamblee, GA July 2021
View All Testimonials
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!