Blue Moon Estate Sales East Cobb-cherokee
Woodstock, GA 30188
Why you should choose Blue Moon Estate Sale of East Cobb-Cherokee (GA)?
When it comes time to sell your family's valued possession acquired over the years,
there is no other company nation-wide that can help you like Blue Moon Estate Sales!
Here are some of the reasons why Blue Moon Estate Sales is the right company for
- Boutique sales atmosphere
- Utilizing our extensive training and methods, your home is staged to look like a pop-up retail store. Everything is considered in our staging efforts, from optimal product placement to determining customer flow through the house.
- Professional research and pricing
- We have myriad tools at our disposal to research pricing for unique items. As a national franchise, we also have a database of sales history across our territories as well as subject matter experts to assist in researching and pricing those unique/ rare items.
- Professional marketing
- Prior to the sale days, we stage and advertise the items for sale on multiple platforms with hundreds of pictures of your items that you are looking to have sold.
- Our on-line viewership for our sales numbers in the thousands! We also attract a loyal base of followers through our rewards program. Each follower is e-mailed with details on our upcoming sales.
- Professional road signage is used to direct our shoppers to your house.
- Hospitality of sales staff
- We meet and greet every shopper as they come in the door to give them a welcome feeling and answer any questions that they might have to help them enjoy their shopping experience as much as possible.
- State-of-the-art Point of Sale system
- Blue Moon utilizes a web-based point of sale system so that EVERY sale is recorded and accounted for.
- Printed receipts for every sale transaction are provided and captured into our point of sale system.
- Sales Report with summary details of what was sold.
- No credit card fees
- Most estate sale companies charge anywhere from 3-4% to process credit cards. We do not charge credit card fees, and this is definitely an advantage for our shoppers so that they can feel free to spend more at your property, putting more money in your pocket!
- Timely payment of sale proceeds
- At the end of your estate sale, you will receive a check and a report outlining sales for the event, typically within one week of the end of the sale. We pride ourselves on accountability and transparency to you the client. Always ask your estate sale company how they will account for what has been sold.
- ASEL Accreditation .In the unregulated industry of estate sales, the American Society of Estate Liquidators is recognized as the only leading authority on ensuring that estate sale companies work with their clients and shoppers with the highest degree of professionalism and trustworthiness. Accreditation is gained through training and demonstrated competence in executing estate sales. Always ask if the estate sale company you are talking with has this accreditation.
- Liability Insurance. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Make sure that your estate sale company has your best interests in mind with this level of protection.
- Partnerships. We have established and continue to develop local and national relationships with other service providers to be able to assist you in other areas of your estate liquidation needs, from buy-out and clean-out companies to a list of charitable organizations for donation of unsold items.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3179.
These are but a few of the reasons why you should choose Blue Moon Estate Sales
of East Cobb/Cherokee County, GA as your preferred company for your sales needs.
We look forward to speaking with you soon to see how we can help!
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!