Manderley Estate Sales
Chicago, IL 60634
Manderley Estate Sales
Big enough to serve you ~ Small enough to care
Manderley Estate Sales (MES) is an insured family owned and operated estate sales company and has been successfully & happily conducting estate sales since 1992. For Manderley, an estate sale isn't just the organization, research, pricing and marketing to maximize the resale value of your home's contents, it's an understanding that a transition in your life has brought us together. Hopefully it is a happy transition, but so often it is because a loved one has passed away or needed to move elsewhere, with that in mind, we are very cognizant of the sensitive nature of your situation. We will always do our best to be respectful of the home we are working in, the lovely items that occupy the home and all the folks we will be working with.
What sets Manderley apart?
- A desire to help families comfortably and successfully transition their estate.
- An understanding that each estate is unique and may need customization.
- Attention to client and customer relationships as mutually important to the success of a sale.
- Skilled attention to marketing via social media, professional estate sale sites, extensive & growing email following, flyers, connecting with focus clubs & groups, sinage and more.
- A willingness to grow and evolve professionally and personally & to always provide you with the best of Manderley.
- Mannerly does not hire day laborers. When you work with Manderley, you will know who is working in the home.
- When working with Manderley, we will walk through this process with you and be available to answer questions and assure you and your family that we will do our best to successfully conduct your sale.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 292.
- Artfully display, market and advertise your sale.
- Price your items according to the current and local resale market value.
- Provide friendly, caring and knowledgeable staff.
- We accept all four major credit cards thus increasing sales.
- Provide a competitive fee of 30-35% of the sales total.
- A commitment to respectfully do our best to sell and care for your estate.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!