Owned and operated by Sue Gancer, Mix It Up has been conducting estate and moving sales since 2010. In that time, it has become the go-to company for Chicago's near west suburban area.
Sue's family business was Malcolm Franklin, Inc., a Chicago institution for fine antiques for over 75 years. For 35 years, Sue dealt in fine English and European antiques, American and European paintings and prints, antique porcelains, and sterling silver. She also worked extensively with the local auction houses. Such expertise is perfect for bringing top dollar for your items.
Mix It Up Estate Sales, LLC
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/18/2021 (61-231-3:26:07 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (236-3).
* We are one of the biggest online only Estate Sale services in the Chicagoland area. Thus our sales are featured nationwide with an average of 35-45,000 clicks onto any given sale. Our exposure is 10 times that of an average in-person walk in sale.
* Provides on-site organizing, pricing, and displaying of items for sale
* Gives special attention to Antiques, Art, and Collectibles
* Researches items to assure the best possible prices
* Has a friendly and professional sales staff on pickup days to assist buyers with the purchase of the leftovers.
* We accept all four major credit cards thus increasing sales on pickup days
* Professional attention to marketing via social media, estate sale sites, 2000 plus email following, flyers, signage, and more
* Liability Insured for $ 1,000,000
* American Society of Estate Sale Liquidators Member, holding a certificate of Professional Estate Liquidator
There are no upfront fees or charges. We work on an industry average percentage.
Call Sue for a free, in-home consultation @708-476-6972.