Over our many years in business we have consistently applied our own values and beliefs in all that we do. We exercise great care in the hiring and training of our employees. We continuously obtain and maintain professional certifications and licenses. We invest in the highest levels of technologies. We treat everyone with consideration and respect. We are careful and efficient, and we pay attention to details. We strive to advise our clients to do what’s best for them after hearing our knowledgeable view of their options.
We are proud of the results we achieve for our clients. We know that when we’ve done right by them, they will come back and refer us to others. Please read our Testimonials to see for yourself what people experience when they work with us.
Here’s a quick overview of what we do. There’s detailed information throughout our site, and we invite you to take a closer look at all our capabilities.
- We’re certified and experienced in estimating the value of your personal property.
Antiques, Art and Personal Property
- We know how to get great results for you, no matter what you wish to sell.
International Online Auctions
- We’re the market leader in getting the world to your auction.
- We hold well-attended, periodic consignment auctions in our gallery.
- We sell everything from million dollar properties to fixer-uppers.
- We specialize in lake properties in Indiana and Michigan.
- We know how to parcel farm properties for the best outcomes.
- Your building deserves our highly-refined, targeted marketing approach.
Packing & Moving
- Our white glove care has earned us rave reviews by our pickiest clients.
Selling your home and personal property
- After we get you moved, we can complete the sale of your home and property within 30 - 45 days.
- If your belongings won’t all fit into your new place, we can help you store the rest.
- If some of your keepsakes will go to out-of-town family members, we can handle getting them there, intact.
- We’re licensed to sell real estate in whichever way makes sense to you, after hearing a detailed description of your options.
- If you think it’s risky to auction your home, you owe it to yourself to hear what our experience has taught us.
1998 – Developed senior relocation services
2001 – Founded and incorporated “McCulloch Systems, Inc.”
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2238.
2006 – Founded and incorporated “Scheerer McCulloch Auctioneers, Inc.”
2007 – Founded Scheerer McCulloch Waterfront company
2012 – Implemented simultaneous, international & local live, online bidding
2012 – Implemented wireless & computerized clerking, cashiering, bar code registration
2014 – Remodeled auction gallery to enhance security, promote live online bidding, & offer comfort/ convenience to live audience bidders.
2015 – Implemented cloud based, client interactive project management available to each client
2015 – Added new, professionally designed web site
2018 – Installed watchfire store front sign to give our clients maximum advertising to over 35,00 vehicles daily.
2018 – Opened second auction gallery at our Ardmore location to allow multiple same day auctions.
2008 – Sold Lake Wawasee Eli Lilly Rd home for $1.425 million
2011 – Sold Highland Shores Lake Michigan home for $1.56 million
2012 – Sold Lake Maxinkuckee home for $839,000
2012 – Sold Sevres France vase for $16,350
2012 – Sold George Jensen sterling & ivory pitcher for $10,900
2012 – Sold Thomas Gainsborough “follower” oil painting for $10,900
2014 – Sold Lake Wawasee Morrison Island home for $850,000
2014 – Sold Babe Ruth autographed baseball for $10,440
2015 – Sold Homer Davisson oil “Woman Boating” for $24,860
2015 – Sold Homer Davisson oil “Pearson’s Mill” for $18,080
2015 – Sold Homer Davisson art collection for $146,000
2015 – Sold Asahel Lynde Powers “Emeline Cobb” folk art painting for $89,320
2015 – Sold Asahel Lynde Powers folk art collection for $106,140
2016 – Sold The Amazing Fantasy #15 (CGC 7.0) for $47,560
2017 – Sold Le Pho Oil on Canvas - Parrni-Les Fleurs for $43,070
2018 – Sold 1965 Austin Healey 3000 MK III for $28,815
2018 – Sold Lake Wawasee home for $3,587,500
2018 – Sold 1934 Graham Model 67 Convertible Coupe - AACA Presidents Cup Winner for $186,450 WORLD RECORD PRICE
2019 – Sold 1963 Tales of Suspense #39 (CGC 8.5) for $29,500
2019 – Sold 1960 Brave and the Bold #28 (CGC 8.5) for 20,650