Estate Sales and Online Auctions
Stress-Free, Timely Liquidation.
Losing a loved one can be emotional, overwhelming and sometimes unexpected. In the midst of a loss, families often find themselves in a position where personal belongings need to be sold or liquidated in a timely manner. This can not only be an emotional process, but also can consume a lot of time and energy on the part of family members.
Caring Transitions of the Wabash Valley keeps your family’s best interests at heart by acting as your on-site advocate, coordinating the liquidation of your loved one’s estate. We carefully manage the items in the home, treating them like our own, to ensure they’re sold or liquidated in a timely manner. As your family’s trusted partner, we manage the process efficiently and maximize returns. We give families peace of mind by minimizing the stress of estate sale planning.
Estate Sale Services:
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2238.
- Professionally manage estate sale auctions or online auctions
- Appraise items to be sold
- Clean out and prepare the house for sale (including attics, garages, storage sheds, etc.)
- Arrange for painters or repairs
- Recycle and donate unwanted items
- Ship items to other family members
- Junk/trash removal
- Interview real estate agents for the sale of the property