This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Sisters Estate Sales, LLC
North Reading, MA 01864
Sisters, Kim Scott Lakin and Kristin Scott Puliafico are the owners of the business, Sisters Estate Sales, LLC. Having worked in the world of re-sale for many years, we are quite knowledgeable in antiques and vintage pieces, as well as modern items.
Our in-home estate sales are a stress free and convenient way of liquidating an entire home. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer care. Our experience, knowledge and ability to handle all of the estate sale needs in one place is why we have become the preferred estate sale company of choice. We love what we do and it shows!
We handle all aspects of the Estate Sale:
- Sort, organize, photograph, price and tag all items.
- Research, inspect and appraise items to maximize profit.
- Do everything possible to make your sale successful, utilizing our vast advertising and marketing methods including, but not limited to: high traffic internet media, emails, flyers and newspaper ads.
- Provide tables and racks, as needed.
- Provide bags and wrapping paper for purchases.
- Professionally stage items throughout the home as well as interior signage (directional, informational & safety).
- We ensure all safety measures are taken. We close off and label all area that might be considered a liability and remove items you do not want in the sale and have an off limits area.
- Manage a 1, 2 or 3 day sale.
- Your sale will be staffed with team members who are knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
- When the sale is over, we can suggest places to donate the remaining contents, or for an additional fee we can handle all the donations and clean up.
We have the expertise and
knowledge to make your sale a huge success!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3200.
Can't say enough for the job you girls did for our Barn Estate Sale. You were more than I ever dreamed of and it was our pleasure to have hired you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU . . . Can't wait till the house sells and we do it all over again Janet Carroll GuentherMay 2015
The Sisters were very pleasurable and easy to work with. Great job, glad we did it. I would highly recommend you. Thanks.GinnyJune 2015
These 2 fun women are the ones who came in and did our estate sales. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. Janet Carroll GuentherJune 2015
You guys were wonderful! I would use you again in a heartbeat!Cornelia HarrisOctober 2015
Sisters Estate Sales took care of everything from start to finish. Kim and Kristin did everything they said they would do and more. I would not hesitate to recommend them highly!Mary Ellen StoneApril 2016
I could never have managed that number of items by myself. The traffic you brought to the sale with all of your media advertising and pictures was great. G we live on a cul-de-sac with plenty of parking. It was simply amazing - Thank you!Pam SpearMay 2016
View All Testimonials
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!