This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Sisters Estate Sales, LLC
North Reading, MA 01864
Sisters, Kim Scott Lakin and Kristin Scott Puliafico are the owners of the business, Sisters Estate Sales, LLC. Having worked in the world of re-sale for many years, we are quite knowledgeable in antiques and vintage pieces, as well as modern items.
Our in-home estate sales are a stress free and convenient way of liquidating an entire home. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer care. Our experience, knowledge and ability to handle all of the estate sale needs in one place is why we have become the preferred estate sale company of choice. We love what we do and it shows!
We handle all aspects of the Estate Sale:
- Sort, organize, photograph, price and tag all items.
- Research, inspect and appraise items to maximize profit.
- Do everything possible to make your sale successful, utilizing our vast advertising and marketing methods including, but not limited to: high traffic internet media, emails, flyers and newspaper ads.
- Provide tables and racks, as needed.
- Provide bags and wrapping paper for purchases.
- Professionally stage items throughout the home as well as interior signage (directional, informational & safety).
- We ensure all safety measures are taken. We close off and label all area that might be considered a liability and remove items you do not want in the sale and have an off limits area.
- Manage a 1, 2 or 3 day sale.
- Your sale will be staffed with team members who are knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
When the sale is over, offer cleanout services.
Things to think about before hiring an estate sale company.
- Sisters markets your sale extensively through high traffic internet social media: estatesales.net, our professional website and facebook page, YouTube Channel, Twitter, direct e-mail, as well as 40-50 other media pages related to in-home sales. Kim is a professional graphic designer/marketing specialist, with over 35 years experience.
- We update all internet advertising consistently during the sale as well as after we leave the sale for the day (we spend hours doing this - averaging about 10-15 hours per sale).
- We take 100’s of photos AND Video for our website page, estatesales.org, estatesales.net., our Facebook page and YouTube.
- We professionally stage items to look like a store and constantly change the display during the sale and re-staging the sale prior to the following day, so it always looks new and inviting.
- We use professional signs (on the streets) to navigate customers to your sale.
- We work very hard for YOU.
- Together, Kim and Kristin have over 30 combined years experience in the field. Kristin owned a consignment store for 18 years and is very familiar with vintage and antique items, and a natural salesperson.
- Sisters will not hesitate to hire a professional appraiser (at our expense) if we are unfamiliar with an item, to ensure you get the most money.
- We accept all credit cards, which increases sales by 25%.
- We will provide you with an itemized inventory of items that sold and the price.
- You will never find any HIDDEN FEES. We are always upfront.
- People LOVE us! We have a very large following.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 325.
We have the expertise and
knowledge to make your sale a huge success!
Our Upcoming Sales
Sisters Estate Sales, LLC
Last modified 3 Days ago. 75 Pictures Total.
Andover, MA 01810
7/26 4pm to 8pm (Thu)
7/27 8am to 2pm (Fri)
Can't say enough for the job you girls did for our Barn Estate Sale. You were more than I ever dreamed of and it was our pleasure to have hired you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU . . . Can't wait till the house sells and we do it all over again Janet Carroll GuentherMay 2015
The Sisters were very pleasurable and easy to work with. Great job, glad we did it. I would highly recommend you. Thanks.GinnyJune 2015
These 2 fun women are the ones who came in and did our estate sales. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. Janet Carroll GuentherJune 2015
You guys were wonderful! I would use you again in a heartbeat!Cornelia HarrisOctober 2015
Sisters Estate Sales took care of everything from start to finish. Kim and Kristin did everything they said they would do and more. I would not hesitate to recommend them highly!Mary Ellen StoneApril 2016
I could never have managed that number of items by myself. The traffic you brought to the sale with all of your media advertising and pictures was great. G we live on a cul-de-sac with plenty of parking. It was simply amazing - Thank you!Pam SpearMay 2016
View All Testimonials
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!