Changes in life happen...We can help! Whether moving, downsizing, settling an estate, etc., the professional, estate sale specialists at Seashell Estate Sales/aka Estate Sales on Cape Cod are here to assist you through what can sometimes be, a difficult process! We have combined our over 45 years of successful estate sale, retail, and online experience, bringing each valued client, a complete, individualized approach, to their estate sale needs! We start with a FREE, no obligation consultation, where we get to know you and your unique situation, detail our plan for creating your customized, successful sale, and answer any questions you may have about the entire process!
WHY CHOOSE US?
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 10/23/2019 (57-168-11:05:25 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (204-34).
- 45 Years Combined Experience:
Karen Roberts, Owner - Over 30 years in retail shops/group shops dealing in antiques and decorative art, specializing in hand painted furniture. Upon moving to Cape Cod (2005) - 2 retail antique & decorative art shops in Brewster & Chatham. Also, years of experience working for other estate sale companies and now, introducing my new company, armed with valuable lessons learned and a fresh new approach!
Our specialty...Creative, attractive displays!
Wayne Roberts - Over 45 years appraising, buying/selling antiques on Cape Cod. Wayne is a retail & on-line dealer, Owner of Wayne's Antiques on 6-A in Brewster!
John Wrigley - Over 40 years buying/selling American & European Antiques, On-line dealer. Also, 20 years estate sale experience!
Truly a winning combination, aimed towards excellence for all our valued clients!
Other Crew Members - Only the nicest, most professional, caring people work for us!
- You're never expected to pay out any money upfront!
- You walk away, taking what you want, leaving the rest to us!
- We love what we do! Our beautiful staging and displays reflect that, and are designed to bring the best possible prices for your merchandise! (Just look at our Past Sale Photos!)
- We pay for all advertising: Cape Cod Times, Our Websites, EstateSales.net, Signage, permits, etc.
- We have a lot of contacts and a huge following...People love our sales!
- We have excellent relationships with our dealers, both on and off Cape!
- Current, market value appraisals
- We tailor our percentages to fit the job!
- Quick payout & Inventory at the conclusion of the sale!
Our services include: Sorting/Organization/Display, Pricing/Appraisals, Town Permits, Advertising, Signage, Managing/Conducting the Sale, and Vacuum/Broom Sweep Cleaning. From the time the process begins, to the final pay and clean out arrangements, we accommodate you throughout! It's so easy to get started! Just call 508-237-1198 (Wayne and Karen Roberts) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our staff will be happy to assist in scheduling our FREE consultation, at your convenience! Please visit our website: www.seashellestatesales.com, for additional information!