This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Rockville, MD 20850
There are a number of reasons to hire a professional estate sale company instead of trying to complete the estate liquidation process on your own. iStuffSellers helps hundreds of families each year to sort through their estates. There are a number of circumstance that arise in which you may need estate liquidation assistance including: downsizing, moving, divorce, bankruptcy, or death. Our clients are released from the burden of setting up the estate sale, marketing the sale to potential buyers, along with online auction assistance and offsite sales. Please read below for a concise list that outlines the benefits of choosing a professional estate sale company.
- 1. A professional estate sales company is licensed, bonded,insured.
- 2. Has compiled a network of collectors and buyers who will pay fair prices for collectibles and antiques.
- 3. Many times relatives do not live in the area and cannot the time from their busy schedules to handle the details of an estate sale for their relative.
- 4. Will provide an inventory with fair market values forpurposes.
- 5. When our senior population moves into smaller independent or assisted living arrangements, they are not physically capable of conducting the estate sale and are overwhelmed by the relocation.
- 6. Consulting with seniors to make sure decisions as to what items to sell and what items they will need in their new environment are made. Always encouraged to have family take the items they want to keep in the family.
- 7. Estate sales are conducted in a highly professional manner with security cameras and staff support for monitoring traffic to avoid any theft. Our estate sales are designed to respect the estate and to show it off in the best possible way.
- 8. No conflict of interest. We price the merchandise to sell for top dollar at the estate sale. There is no reason to have leftover items for an antique shop or rented space in storage. Leftovers, are either taken to auction or are donated to a local charity of the seller's choice
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 4/23/2018 (208-196-3:42:37 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (167-54).
Our Upcoming Sales
Last modified 3 Weeks ago. 126 Pictures Total.
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
4/26 11am to 3pm (Thu)
4/27 11am to 3pm (Fri)
4/28 9am to 5pm (Sat)
4/29 9am to 5pm (Sun)
Last modified 3 Weeks ago. 236 Pictures Total.
Catonsville, MD 21228
5/3 11am to 3pm (Thu)
5/4 11am to 3pm (Fri)
5/5 9am to 5pm (Sat)
5/6 9am to 5pm (Sun)
Last modified 4 Days ago. 1 Picture Total.
Catonsville, MD 21228
5/18 11am to 3pm (Fri)
5/19 9am to 5pm (Sat)
5/20 9am to 5pm (Sun)
Cleaned, sorted, organized and sold my son's houseful of stuff. Advertized sale well and held sale for two days. Cleared up mess so house was empty.Alice MadsonApril 2011
They were knowledgeable, efficient and sale was much better than expected. Clean out was through and settlement was quick.
Darren was responsive and managed the overall estate sale from organization, advertising – to emptying the property. He did a great job. He worked from March 27 to 30, 214.Patty CidoneMay 2014
Performed a complete estate sale and clean up of home. Provided estimated value of home contents, priced all items, advertised estate sale, ran successful on site sale, cleaned up and removed all remaining contents of the home. Due to a death in the family, we had a 6000 sq ft. home full of furniture, clothing, personal items, kitchenware and vehicles that we needed to sell and/or remove in order to place the home on the market. I spoke to several estate sale companies on the phone before deciding on iStuff sellers. Darren was far and away the most astute, knowledgeable, and professional of all I interviewed. Darren and his brother Danny never disappointed in the entire process. They turned a large estate into a store for the four days of the sale, remained there and ensured security the entire time. They accurately priced all contents, and worked with us through any questions we had. We saw their operation during the sale and it was A1. They moved a large number of buyers through the estate, and sold the majority of items. Whenever we called Darren with questions we immediately received a response. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for any type of business venture, they were that good, and that trustworthy.Most sellers in this business will charge between 25% and 30% of the total taken, as did iStuff sellers, but for an Estate as large as this it was well worth it. And, for a reasonable fee, the carpets were cleaned following the sale, and all remaining items removed so we can move forward with the home sale. We received a complete listing of items sold and cost. Joanne SwansonJune 2014
Estate sale and house clean out and prep for house sale. Had to sell elderly mom household property. Darren was fair, prompt, responsive, and completed all tasks as he said he would. I was in another state and he handled everything for me. Life saver! Honest man and operation.Jacque CollinsSeptember 2014
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!