If you are looking for a friendly, honest company to deal with, look no further...
Joann Cameron operates A2Z Estate Services and was the owner of a large, successful consignment shop in Silver Spring, MD. By the time she decided to close the store, Consign It had logged on over 3,000 consignors. The store sold a WIDE variety of household and eclectic items including a 30' sailboat for the Lions Club.
She decided to close the retail operation and 'take the show on the road', so to speak...by conducting on-site estate and liquidation sales and online auctions.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 8/3/2020 (31-220-9:53:19 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (228-3).
- Joann also began taking the rigorous courses to become an accredited appraiser (International Society of Appraisers, Chicago IL). Passed the Core Course of Appraisal Studies, Antiques and Residential Contents, USPAP, and the Requalification Course for ISA Accredited Appraisers.
- Joann's current company, A2Z Estate Services ( 301-728-1950) offers the legally compliant appraisal reports needed for estate, probate, divorce, and insurance claims.
- Accredited Member - International Society of Appraisers,
( not just a 'dues paying only' Associate Member)
Member National Capitial Area Chapter of the ISA,
The Junior Womens Club of Chevy Chase MD ( First VP),
Washington DC Art Deco Society
Maryland Notary 2011 - 2014
- When she is not conducting estate sales, Joann enjoys her 'free time' with her photojournalist husband, Gary, their lively 94 - year - old mother, and their two spoiled dogs: Aussie shepherd, Roxie, and Border Collie, Maggie. While visiting their vacation home in Ontario, she haunts flea markets, estate sales and auctions, much to her husband's dismay.
- We've supported many 501c-3 charities with household donations including A Wider Circle, Prevention Of Blindness, The Washington DC Humane Society, National Center for Children and Families ( Bistro Boyz), Junior Womens Club of Chevy Chase ( for their charitible causes), Montgomery County Libraries, Shepherds Table of Silver Spring, Pennyworth Thrift Shop ( Grace Episcopal Church), St Lukes, Lutheran Church ( Tent Troupe Yard Sale), Be Thrifty / HUGZ Thrift Store, Fisher House and Habitat for Humanity.
References are available upon request.
Email: A2ZEstateSales@gmail.com, or AppraiseForYou@gmail.com