SUNSHINE ESTATE SALES
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/23/2020 (14-201-9:11:58 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (175-35).
When you are dealing with the death of a loved one or moving a loved one to assisted living, Sunshine Estate Sales can help you with the task of selling the remaining items left in the home. We also handle individuals who are moving and do not want to take a house full of items with them.
We will meet with you at the home with no obligation or cost to evaluate the contents in the home. It is important to remember not to throw anything away as items you might think are garbage can sometimes be sold or may have valuable. We provide quality service to effectively sell your items in the home.
Call us today for more information
Sunshine Estate Sales
( 586 ) 791 -1638
We are a Professional Estate Sale company working with Estate Sales, Clean Outs and Moving Sales.
We can also recommend Real Estate Agents who can help you sell your home.
Proudly Serving Macomb County / Metro Detroit
Macomb, Warren, Charter Township of Clinton, Clinton Township, Shelby Township, St Clair Shores, Harrison Township, Mt Clemens, Chesterfield, Roseville, New Baltimore, East Pointe & Sterling Heights
Zip codes Serviced:
48043,48046,48035,48036,48038, 48080, 48081,48082,48310,48311,48312,48313,48314,48088,48089,48090,48091,48092,
SO WHY CHOOSE US !!!!
- Free In Home Consultation
- We care about our clients and customers, working hard to main a high quality of service. We provide that extra touch to prepare and arrange your household contents. We stage and display your items through out the home to promote visibility, greater interest and increased sales.
- We are competitive with our prices. We are experienced in pricing items for an Estate Sale. We take the time to research pricing on any questionable items, consulting expert appraisal for pricing if needed. Our goal is to price your items to bring in the most profits and to get them to sell.
- Personal service and complete management of sales.
- Advertising and promoting your sale online, using our personal mailing lists and placing signs at major cross streets through out the neighborhood.
- We handle any permits that are required by your city or township.
- We have a dedicated team of hard-working, reliable and honest people who love their work and are committed to giving the time necessary to make your sale as profitable as possible.
- Quick payment of your share of the proceeds in a time manner.