This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
B & C Estate Liquidations
Saint Louis, MO 63118
About B&C Estate Liquidations & Appraisals
In 1995 we formed a partnership, B&C Sales for the sole purpose of conducting estate liquidations and appraisals in St. Louis and surrounding areas. We saw a need for professional, efficient sales and have strived to accomplish this goal. We have conducted sales throughout the entire St. Louis area. Over the years our hard work and professional approach has enabled us to build an excellent reputation within our industry.
Connie has owned and operated an antique shop for 39 years and started doing estate sales 22 years ago working with several other companies while gaining experience. She started her own company in 1990 and was later joined by Barbara.
Barbara started as a collector in 1968 and has worked in several antique shops since 1976. She further developed her expertise in furniture working for Interior Designer Gary Mauger. In 1978, she partnered with Maugerite Conger to handle estate sales for Ingles Ltd. Upon Maugerite’s passing, she joined with Connie in what has become a strong and successful business partnership.
• Two-day publicly conducted estate sales
• Privately conducted estate sales
• Organize & display household contents
• Provide display tables & locking cases for valuables, as well as other essentials such as sales tags, caution tape and shelving
• Research, inspect, clean & evaluate your items using local and national resources and team experts
• Pricing by experienced staff who know the value of your items and what the market will bear
• Professional signage
• Obtain proper permits
• Advertise & promote including newspaper, website with photos, emails to proprietary database of repeat customers; we also directly target over 2000 collectors who access the website both locally and nationally
• Staff the sale, including traffic control and door person as necessary for condos, apartment buildings or other difficult settings
• We leave your house broom swept, vacuumed, and counters cleaned
• Complete clean-out, donation, or other disposal of remaining contents, client’s choice
• Our excellent reputation brings a strong following of buyers
• We work with owners, lawyers, realtors, senior referral agencies, accountants and personal representatives
• We carry full liability insurance
• We do Appraisals
• Available year round
• References upon request
What to Expect
We meet you or a representative at the sale location for a free evaluation. We work on a competitive commission basis, and depending on quantity of items, can be ready to sell in as little as one week or as long as 3 months. Preparation time is used to research valuables, organize and stage your items to maximize showroom look and minimize theft, photograph, advertise, and consult with our local experts. The client check and full accounting is mailed the 2nd Monday after sale completion.
Don’t devalue your inheritance by going it alone or choosing the wrong estate company. We have the experience to realize the most value from your belongings.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2175.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!