LaVada's Estate Sales & Appraisals (serving N. Mississippi / W. & Middle Tennessee / N. Alabama)
Member of the:Better Business Bureau - A+ rating
To maximize the success of your sale, let a Professional do the job. We represent Heirs, Attorneys, Banks, People down-sizing or moving and business liquidations. Anyone needing to liquidate an estate.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/18/2017 (114-18-2:53:53 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
When there is a need, LaVada’s Estate Sales / Estate Liquidation and Appraisals, LLC is driven to provide unmatched service. Our experienced professionals serve your ethically and with compassion resulting in peace of mind for all concerned. We pledge to support and do what is required in order for our dedicated staff to liquidate your estate. This is our name and this is our promise to you. We bring over 25 Years’ experience, liability insurance and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
When choosing a company to represent YOU !!!
Ask these common questions before making a decision.
Do you have information to send about you and your company?
I have both personal and business references that I will gladly send upon request.
Member of the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating.
Are you insured?
Yes we are
Do you need our service?
Yes, everything that is in the clients estate is sellable. Furniture, jewelry (costume and fine), glassware, collectibles, automobiles, boats, linens, farm equipment, etc.
How does an estate sale work? (basic outline)
- I will meet with you on sight and go over the estate. Please don't clean out and throw away items before we meet because one man's trash is another's treasure.
- The contract is agreed upon and signed.
- On the prescribed date I will bring in a team of Professionals to get the sale ready. This includes getting everything out of closets, attics, drawers, cabinets, barns, storage and out buildings.
- I bring in tables to set up for the glassware and jewelry. Cases for fine jewelry and collectibles.
- We run an ad in the local paper, photos and descriptions via outr internet site, and e-mail list as well as putting out signs the days of the sale.
- The sale is usually two to three days. I will have sales people (as many as required). When the sale is complete we will vacuum and leave the house cleaned out.
What is the cost?
A percentage of the sales. Cost is based on the amount of the total sale. There is no out of pocket cost to you.
Exactly what does the fee cover?
Labor, advertising, marketing & clean out.
How is payment made?
You will receive a cashier's check within approximately ten business days after the sale is completed. You will also receive, by registered mail, an itemized list of items that sold for $100.00 and more with the remaining listed as miscellaneous.
LaVada’s Estate Sales has been providing the entire Mid-South with professional representation and expert service for over 40 years.
Let us liquidate your estate!