REBC Systems is a dba of BREM Holding, Inc. which has been in business as a corporation in Montana since 1993. The corporation is closely held corporation with the founder James (Jim) Sappington 100% holder of the corporate stock and a licensed real estate broker since 1974 in Montana. We are: Real Estate Brokers, Estate Sellers, Business Asset Liquidation Sellers, -Liquidation sellers of machinery/equipment - Business Valuations - Inventory reduction sellers - Brokers for On Going Business - Consultants for Real Property and Businesses Issues - Provider of courses on Real Estate, Businesses and Growing Wealth by Personal Investing
We combine these areas of expertise into solving issue for those who need all or part of our services through the two complimentary businesses described above. Years of experience, satisfied customer "letters of referral" make it possible for us to assist you in your situations when we are needed. We work closely with your attorneys, accountants, financial planners, insurance agencies if needed.
Mrs Shari Rudolph (firstname.lastname@example.org)
06/05/20 (9 months ago)
I'm a recent widow planning a major relocation and had estate items I needed sold and knew Jim from church so we talked and he handled all the details of the sale. It went smoothly and I was very happy to have a successful sale. I would recommend his services to anyone needing help with estate sales. Thank you for a job well done.
Herbert Bauer - Bigfork, Montana
Kathleen and I want to thank you for the excellent job you did in arranging our estate/moving sale in Bigfork. You arranged great publicity that attracted over 100 people (1 day sale). We were able to sell the vast majority of our stuff particularly the big items. You helped with pricing which we thought was fair prices. Obviously those who came agreed since we really had no dickering in prices.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/9/2021 (152-139-4:53:15 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (235-3).
Meerkatz Family - Kalispell, Montana
The experience we had was professional and thorough. After engaging you in discussion about preparations to liquidate (over 300 separate ) items you made extremely easy to hire REBC Systems to handle the job. Your experience for others to hear was:
1. You came to the site to look over the items
2. You were thorough in clarity about exactly what items were included
3. You took numerous pictures
4. You did thorough research on big ticket items (including a 1969 Ford Pickup)
5. You offered a fair price for the items
6. You set a date for the two-day sale at the property
7. You advertised extensively
8. You separated and priced each item for the public to view
9. You held the two sale without any issues and sold most of the items
10. You came a few days later to take care of the items that had not sold
11. You continued to offer additional assistance to the family for other estate matters