This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Heirloom Estates, LLC
Cary, NC 27513
Personal Property Appraisals & Estate Sale and Auction Brokerage Services
Our Mission: To help clients appraise and sell their treasured belongings with ethics and compassion
FREE CONSULTATION on Estate Liquidation
- Art, Antiques and Residential Contents (personal property) Appraisals
- Estate Trust and Probate
- Estate Planning
- Comprehensive Inventory of Personal Property and Jewelry
- Equitable distribution in divorce, estate and businesses dissolution
- Federal (IRS) tax appraisals
- Federal (IRS) charitable donation appraisals
- Insurance scheduling and insurance damage/loss appraisals
- Pre sale estimates of personal property value
- Expert testimony and Litigation Services
-Estate Liquidation - Auction and Estate Sale Services
- We Conduct Estate Sales in your home or at a remote location
- Auction House brokerage -We help you to evaluate and sell your finest items for top dollar through our national network of the most prestigious auction houses.
- Private Sale Liquidation - we help you sell your high-end antiques to our list of private buyers
Lisa S. Hudspeth, ISA, AM, MBA, USPAP certified, 25 years experience in arts, antiques appraisals and business management. BA in Design, Masters in Business Administration. Work Experience includes: National Museum of American Art (Smithsonian Institution); Houston Museum of Fine Arts; Owner, Heirloom Estates Appraisals, and Estate Liquidaiton Service; and Director of Marketing, Fortune 50 company. Follow our What's it Worth Blog and apply for a chance for a free appraisal!
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!