Southern Trust Estate and Auction Company, located in Western North Carolina, is a full service personal property and real estate auction and sales company and one of the largest buy and sell facilities in the area. It is our mission to aggressively advertise, prepare and present each sales event with the utmost attention to detail and professionalism to ensure our sellers are getting the very best price for their property. Our buyers can be guaranteed that our auctions and sales will always be conducted honestly, truthfully and with integrity. We will strive to maintain a standard of excellence that we hope will make us stand apart from our competition. What makes us unique? Read below.
With over twelve years of experience in selling, buying and negotiating personal and real properties, you can be confident that our knowledge of market trends, property values, and sales approaches will precisely match your individual needs for downsizing or liquidation. Whether you desire a live onsite or online estate sale or auction, business liquidation, real estate services, transport of items to our facility for sale, or need a fast settlement through our direct buy-out program, we have the staff and resources to accommodate any situation.
What Makes Us Unique from the Others? Anyone can advertise they are a professional estate sale company, but we can show proof of our dedication to being the company of choice. No matter the size of the job, we are up to the challenge. Here are just a few examples of why we can say with absolute confidence that we care enough to do business the correct way.
♦ Licensed Downsizing and Liquidation Agent ♦ North and South Carolina Licensed Auctioneer
♦ North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner ♦ Certified Personal Property Appraiser
♦ Licensed Federal Firearm Dealer ♦ NC Licensed Auto Dealership ♦ NC Building Contractor
♦ Direct Buy-Out Program
Why Should This Matter To You When Choosing an Estate Downsizing and Sales Company?
- Professional Appraisal Services--We can provide you with a professionally written appraisal of your personal property that can be used for legal tax, probate, or settlement issues, or we can do an informal valuation analysis of one item or the entire contents of your estate or business. Know what your property is worth!
- Licensed Auctioneer and Downsizing Agent--We are able to get your property to market fast and use national advertising and sales platforms that are not available to non-licensed individuals. Our sales and accounting practices are strictly enforced by the rules and regulations stipulated by NC and SC law, thereby protecting you and your buyers.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker--Many estates and businesses own real estate that may need to be sold. We have the ability to either list your property by traditional methods or sell your real estate by auction. If you choose not to sell, then we provide licensed property management services to assist in preserving your property while providing a steady stream of income.
- Federal Firearm Dealer--We take serious the sale and transfer of your firearms, firearm collections, and accessories. We provide legal and safe sales of weapons, interstate transfers, and most importantly, perform background checks! You can rest assured that your firearms will be sold according to all Federal and State laws and give you the peace of mind that everything was done legally.
- Licensed Auto Dealership--Vehicles should also be sold according to state laws and regulations. We provide direct buys, consignment sales, as well as, title transfers and notary services. We can also get more for your vehicle since we are licensed to assist the buyer in securing financing and warranty opportunities.
- Direct Buy-Out Program--We are one of the very few that will make an offer to buy all contents of an estate or business inventory. If you need the money quick and cannot wait for settlement, then we can negotiate an upfront opportunity to sell your items directly to us. We encourage you to get second and third opinions on the value of your property prior to accepting our offer. You will discover that our offers to purchase are fair and honest.
- Versatility--There is no one size fits-all plan when selling property. We take the time to listen, evaluate, assess, and research before developing a plan of action that best fits your situation. We employ various selling strategies that result in getting the most for your property.
- Mobility--We are able to bring our services to you or move your items to our 30,000 square foot indoor/outdoor facility. No matter your location, we are able to set up a mobile sales team that includes audio/visual and PA equipment, clerking and cashier services, credit card payments, food and portable restroom facilities, security, generators and lighting, riggers, and any other staff or equipment necessary to make your sales event successful.
No Matter Your Location! Don't wait. Call today. We are ready to help you with your downsizing and liquidation sale.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3184.