This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
2nd Look Estate Services
Wilson, NC 27896
We are a complete estate services company dedicated to assisting families through the complex and stressful time of life transitions. Our services are based on commission with no up-front fees, no advertising costs and no set up or clean out charges.
Our clients depend on us to liquidate personal property utilizing the most effective and efficient processes. Regardless of the situation Loss of Loved One, Moving, Divorce, Downsizing, or Bankruptcy; we have solutions to help.
Our proven estate sale process:
- Free in home consultation - We begin every estate sale with a free in home consultation with the family. This consultation enables us the opportunity to meet and determine the needs of the family, view items to be sold and to establish a plan of action with the family. There are never any up front fees; our services are paid by commission of the sale.
- Research - We will utilize our access to the most up-to-date research to price items that will be sold.
- Pricing - Every item will be priced with hanging tags or stickers to create a selling atmosphere for the buyers.
- Staging - Our team will stage the entire house displaying all items for the most effective sale. Staging will continue throughout the sale as items are sold and removed.
- Advertisement - We utilize the most effective marketing strategies to ensure your sale is successful.
- The Sale - Our sales are typically held over a three day period:
- Friday 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm;
- Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm; and
- Sunday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3126.
Remember that Estate Sales are not limited to antiques and collectibles. We sell almost everything. Schedule your free consultation before you throw anything away.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!