Premier Estates And Appraisal, LLC~come shop with the owners of PE&A…with over 25 years of experience in the secondary market and estate liquidation and recommended by the HGTV show "Cash And Cari". With 600+ sales and millions of dollars in liquidation, we offer our clients the best in estate liquidation and hire quality, honest people with experience. Stop in at our sales and meet John from "Flea Market Flip~Too Close To Call". Experience makes the difference.
We want to thank EVERYONE who has come to our last couple of sales and made them huge successes! We realize it is difficult to get out and do anything in the pandemic and we really appreciate your patiences while waiting to get in. Thank you to our customers that make our sales a huge success!
Located and operating in the Moorestown, NJ area, Premier Estates And Appraisal, LLC covers South & Central New Jersey, the shore areas, parts of PA and DEL.
Over 25 years experience in the business and an in house appraiser on staff, we handle all size estate sales and liquidations.
At Premier Estates And Appraisal, LLC we focus on a higher standard of service for our clients and provide our customers with outstanding estate purchasing opportunities. Feel free to call us with any questions regarding estate or private sale services.
GET SO MUCH MORE OUT OF YOUR SALE BY HIRING
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3234.
PREMIER ESTATES AND APPRAISAL, LLC!
Call us…we can beat anyones quotes! Reasonable rates, an amazing amount of advertising and expertise in the market!
Toll Free (856) 673-8780
www.PremierEstatesAndAppraisal.net for more information.
Our services include:
- estate management and private sale liquidation for all appropriate contents
- appraisal services for home contents and decorative arts
- estate liquidation consulting (estates and private sales)
- purchasing of estates and decorative arts pieces
- referral services to major auction houses, collectors, galleries and appropriate market level venues
- charitable distribution management
- management of sales for major collections of fine and decorative arts, antiques, vintage and antique autos
Estate management and private sale liquidation for all appropriate contents:
If you are the administrator, Power of Attorney or executor of an estate, you may find it difficult to juggle all aspects of your fiduciary duty to manage-especially if you live out of the area. Our services aid you in the duties of selling the contents and/or finding the correct market level to offer unique pieces for sale.
A phone conversation with us is the usual first step. By knowing your concerns and timeline, we can suggest what steps to take to get the process started for you. In most cases, we will view the items you'd like to sell in person or by photograph. When we meet, we can then come up with a plan to give you a bit of background on the correct market level venue and lay out all of your options for a successful sale.
In cases of high value singular pieces such as fine art, sculpture and decorative arts, we will speak with you about the possible value of your item or collection and design a marketing/sales approach to help you find the appropriate buyer. (Note: this meeting is usually not a formal appraisal unless requested by the owner of the item. High value items are singular pieces with a value of over $1,000 each.)
Premier Estates And Appraisal, LLC can offer you advice on all aspects of your sellable items and collections. We can also manage the liquidation and sale if you are downsizing or moving out of the area.
Contents and Items Handled:
- newer home furnishings (American and European) including occasional tables and chairs, dining suites, bedroom suites, leather furnishings, lighting, office and recreational furniture, sofas, love seats and living room sets
- vintage home furnishings (American and European) including all of the above of vintage style and age (circa 1920's-1970's)
- antique home furnishings (American and European) including all of the above falling into the category of an antique (100 years or older)
- Mid Century Modern home furnishings and home adornments (Danish, American and Italian), occasional tables and chairs, dining suites, bedroom suites, leather furnishings, lighting, office and recreational furniture, sofas, love seats and living room sets
- jewelry of all types
- vintage and historical clothing
- musical instruments
- ephemeral items of value
- clocks and time pieces
- vehicles, all-terrain vehicles including motorcycles of all ages
- vintage and antique automobile parts and components
- industrial and architectural salvage
We do, of course, like to protect the interest of our clients so please do ask us to explain how our reserves work on both single item sales and full content liquidation.
- Mount Laurel
- Laurel Springs
- Cape May
- Woodcliff Lake
- North Caldwell
- Belmar, NJ and shore areas
- Avalon, Margate and southern shore areas
- Yardley, Pa and Bucks county areas
- Berwyn, Pa
- New Hope, Pa
Please call if your town is not listed here. We do cover most of New Jersey, parts of Pennsylvania, Delaware areas and New York.